PigSkin Pete Retires

When the Cubs lost Harry Carry, they didnt get someone to replace him to sing "take me out to the ball game". Why not have local celebs and special guest lead the "Oskee wee wee" each game?

....let the search begin. :thup:

Paul, for every one of your 31 years of service to the city and the organization

I have cheered along with you every one of them. I will miss you.

You know just when to get an Oskee Wee Wee going to give the team a lift.

A true pro at what you do and an even better guy!

I salute you!

Best wishes to Paul...a great guy and ambassador for the team these many years!

Oski Wee Wee,

How 'bout Jason Maas?

JK. I think YES they should find a replacement, though it will be HARD to replace him!!

im gonna be the next pigskin pete!

I think they should do the "tryouts / auditions" during the half time of a game.. and have the crowd decide cheering for their fav. and Paul has the final say ! Makes Sence ?

There's no question we should have a new Pigskin Pete. Although he never played a down for the team, when I think of the Ticats his is one of the first images that comes to mind.

While I, or any rabid Cat fan, would love to take over the position, you definitely need someone who is outgoing with the right type of personality. Although not critical, you should have someone around the age of 40: young enough to be around for a few years and old enough to convey the history of the position. I'm glad Paul will be involved in the search for his replacement. He, above anyone else, should know what to look for in the successful candidate.

Thanks Paul for 31 years of cheers.

Paul, thank you for 31 great years. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Thanks for representing Hamilton’s pride in their Tiger-Cats for so many years–you’re truly a Black and Gold legend.

My memories of the Tiger-Cats are synonymous with Pigskin Pete, it will be very difficult not to have you around.

On behalf of myselp and my wife, we wish to thank you for all your kind words and best wishes. It is very encouraging to know how well I was appreciated. Should we every bump into each other at a game or a shopping mall please come and say hello. And if you have a moment we can chat about what a great city we live in. In the meantime take care of your self take care of each other, Kind regards Pigskin III (P.S. should anybody ever ask you what is the meaning of Oskee Wee Wee, perhaps you could tell them to go to GOOGLE
and type in Oskee Wee Wee. You will receive may hits and some of them are really funny.)