Piggy Bank smashed open

and new OC hired

Welll were waiting for the other shoe to drop. You can't come on and post something like that and then leave us hanging in the wind. That is just plain cruel.

I can and did :cowboy:

umm there's names for guys like you but being a public forum I can't say them :lol:

Oh and St Nick isn't one of them but may sound like Nick :wink:

Must be Lapo

That is my guess. Especially with the post header

hope it's lapo I always liked what he did here , I don't know much about chapdelaine and don't know of any others, but cory did bring a defensive guy here a while ago, from montreal I thought but he left right away, can't remember his name, but i remember thinking he was going to be good. i think he went to the nfl somewhere.

Hmm still no word on who we spent all this money on. Would have thought by now it would have been announced if it was a done deal with anyone.

Mike Sinclair came from Montreal then signed with us ( I don't think that he even came to Regina ) and then went to the Bears with Trestman ( maybe this is who we got wish full thinking have to wait till NFL season done ? ) lasted 1 season as D=Line coach was fired , don't know where he coached this year ?
Lapo yes Chapdelaine no.

they must be waiting till christmass, to give everyone a christmass greeting, hope for the future

Farhan Lalji reporting on twitter: "Also hearing former @BCLions asst & current @sfu head coach Jacques Chapdelaine is frontrunner to be @sskroughriders next off coordinator." Not sure what to make of that as I thought someone all ready was
signed.

Yup. There was a handshake on someone else coming on board but Chamlin went wonky all of the sudden. If what I have heard is true, this change is entirely on CC, and as much a I value the man on a personal level...this is pretty disappointing. If what I have heard is indeed true there will be a lot of respect lost for him...unfortunately it will likely never come out.

That is not good. Perhaps we have the wrong head coach? I didn't want Chappy here and if we had someone better in line and then backed out it really makes you wonder what other business is going on. IF things go sour with the team this year then Cory's job had better be on the chopping block. I thought he was a straight shooter but now I'm not so sure about that.

Taman had better keep a close eye on things and be prepared to pull the trigger if need be. I have a bad feeling about this and hope I'm wrong but making deals and then reneging on them is not cool. A hand shake is a good as a signed deal in my eyes and a man that breaks his word is not worth crap.

well if chappy's so good , why isn't wally keeping him, that's what gets me. he's good for us, but not for them.

Chapdelaine hasn't been with the Lions for several years.

Yup. There was a handshake on someone else coming on board but Chamlin went wonky all of the sudden. If what I have heard is true, this change is entirely on CC, and as much a I value the man on a personal level...this is pretty disappointing. If what I have heard is indeed true there will be a lot of respect lost for him...unfortunately it will likely never come out.[/quote

SO what you're saying is Chapstick wasn't the guy you originally heard was coming? Your original post kind of sounded a bit like you were excited. Obviously things changed since

pretty much

well then you may as well tell us now since it likely wont be your original guy...so who was it? Don Narcisse? It's Don isn't it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7URSM_ShQQ

any one of these maybe?

lol

yes...one of those