Pies at Sweetness & Light Game Thread, Sat Sept 20, 7 pm et

Nothing yet. Coverage has started on TSN2, but kickoff is still a few minutes away.

And how does a soccer game go late. I understand the extra time added to the end of a game to account for delays during the game. But for the actual 90 minutes to be running late?

Just hope that OUR 13th man is LOUD in the stands AND heard on the field when the EE are trying to put up points.

Two Box J Boys are doing the coin toss - let’s hope for a Ticat win of the toss when it is so windy on the field - it could well make a difference to have wind advantage in the 4th.

Gable is down on first play from scrimmage :expressionless:

WOW... 1 play and Gable is injured again.. .NOT good!!

FD Collaros!!

Gable is off to the locker room :expressionless:

Medlock is the only one on the cats taking advantage of the wind in the first

Not a good start with a penalty on the return and lousy FP as a result, but Zach picks up the FD on the run. Two penalties in less than 2 minutes and CJ is out after only ONE play. Hope that he makes it back.

Time for the D to step up and stop Reilly & Co.

So, with Gable out, it looks like any plan to establish a running game, other than draw plays, could be out the window. Good news, there probably was no such plan.

Seriously though, here's hoping it's not serious, that he's able to come back in at some point.

Gable is out and the D-line is Depleted , I don’t have a good feeling about this game!!!

neither do I :?

Our dline has come to play tonight! Lots of heat up the middle! :thup:

Stephen gets the stop short of the FD - thought it was 3rd and 2 but it was only a yd. Time for a stop - so far they are negating the EE run.

Thanks you D Sack on Reilly!!

that’s 9 sacks now in the past 3 games! after we were dead last in sacks all season until last week :thup:

Solid D-line play so far.
When you control the line you control the game.
Keep it going.

wow I thought that ball was going to sail!!!! Nice Catch banks for 34 yards!

What a catch by Banks!

:thup:

I would like to see Austin let Medlock try a 65 yard fieldgoal with this wind at his back :lol:

Going with a six receiver set? Interesting. (Might as well, I suppose.)

we still get a no yards call FFS :x

bulls@#$ FLAG :x