Pierce update

What`s the word?

Bombers may need to bring in another qb for insurance? Who`s available or likely to get the call? Who did they bring in last time?

...Pierce came out of the dressing room and finished watching the game on the sidelines...Whatever you can garner from that :roll: is anyones guess...He most likely has to be furthur examined by the medical staff and his return determined from that...He did not have his leg iced and was seen gingerly walking back to the dressing room when the game finished...We wait for furthur news :roll:

He's apparently doubtful for Saturday's game.

...doubtful for Sat. BUT Lapolice says the injury is NOT serious (read into that what you will) My take, I believe Buck will be available at some point in the playoffs :wink:

As per CFL transactions of today: Buck Pierce has been added to 1 game injury list, to November 12,2011.Brandon Summers-I,QB- has been transferred from practice roster to active roster.

Richard

If Buck isn't close to 100%, he won't be playing. We need him rested for play-offs, and it will be a good chance for us to see what Brink can do in a game which plays a big roll in the Bombers playoff picture.

Sounds like he tweaked his mcl, 3 weeks of rest would be ideal.