Pickett, Dinwiddie, Porter, Williams, not Durant or JJ

For all the people calling for thier starting qb to be replaced, can we now see its was the whole team that needed to play better. The only back-ups thats are worthy of sarting in my list is Durant an JJ.

IMO the other back-ups had thier chance and its proven that the coaches knew what they were doing. It wasn't the starting QB fault. Especially in Hamilton. People have been calling for Printers head because of his salary. I cant see any QB turning that team around no matter how good the replacement is.

I say keep Printers and build around him. Also keep Joseph starting and Glenn is playing very well. BC and the riders have two qb's that can start.

From the sounds of things Durant will not be starting this week.

It will be Bishop again. Miller expects Bishop's mistakes to be corrected ie. Fumbled snaps, hand-offs, Overthrows, interceptions.

I expect Bishop to be improved against Calgary as well. Otherwise he has lost his starting job, IMO.

name........................att ..comp ...%...........................................passer rating
WILLIAMS, R HAM .......100 .....60... 60.0 ...984 63 3 3.0 5 5.0 ...................82.3
JACKSON, J BC........... 242 .....133... 55.0... 1,837 76 13 5.4 10 4.1 80.2
DINWIDDIE, R WPG ......130 .....78... 60.0 ...1,116 85 3 2.3 5 3.8 79.5
JYLES, S SSK ...............33 .....23 ...69.7... 285 34 2 6.1 3 9.1 78.5
PORTER, Q HAM ...........54 .....30... 55.6 ...388 42 2 3.7 2 3.7 ...................75.2
PICKETT, C TOR ...........89 .....54... 60.7... 514 27 0 0.0 1 1.1 72.0
JOSEPH, K TOR ...........370 .....204... 55.1... 2,644 90 6 1.6 11 3.0 70.8
PRINTERS, C HAM ........207 .....118 ...57.0... 1,562 54 4 1.9 9 4.3............... 69.3

Williams, 3 td, 5 int
Pritnerss, 4 td, 9 ints

While no one on hamilton has been great, clearly for reason of lack of decent support, the Backup Williams has still outperformed the supposed great Printers.

Printers has been hurt for the past 2 years that he has been here. So far we have 1 win with him starting under centre. 1 win = 1 million dollars

I think the cats should cut Printers in the offseason. Porter should get the start for the rest of the year so we can see what he can do.

For me, Lumsden is injury prone. He has played for us in 1 win. He’s missed 8 of 13 games. He’s not a ratio buster cuz he doesn’t play!

Next year Porter is the starting QB and Kenton Keith is the starting RB.

TiCats will continue to struggle until they fix their o-line and d-line, regardless of who is at QB or RB.

Hamilton has to learn to stop throwing gobs of money at a couple of players and spread the money around. $500K for printers would be much better spent on 5 O-Linemen @ 100K to protect the QB that is actually playing. How much does Hamilton have tied up in just the QB and RB positions I wonder?

Porter looks like a keeper

Even in the loss last week he still looked good and had lots of potential.

Printers = fail

Seems to happen every time like Porter this week. A back-up comes in and has a good game or two and then he plays like a back-up. I think Durant and JJ are the only two back-ups that can be starters

Porter had the snot knocked out of him yesterday but I still thought he looked better than Printers. we will see his true value once CFL teams have more film on him.

Q. Porter is the man in Hamilton. That's the guy they should build the team around.

How many times hav we seen this. The back up plays good for a while and everyone thinks he is the next coming of warren moon. I say wait at least a half a season to judge. Remember I said it first