Photo Request

Hello from Sin City,

I am looking for help from anyone with a photo of WR Ray Elgaard wearing his helmet. He was my daughter's soccer coach, and he is looking forward to signing a full-size authentic helmet I have.

However, I would like to detail it to look just as his did when he was playing, but I have no photos to work from. I do have many game tapes, but these are in storage and I will not have access to them for some time.

If anyone can help, I prefer digital images and can supply an email addy for them to be forwarded to; I just need them for reference only to detail a full-size helmet.

Thank you in advance!

Warren

While I don't have any pictures of Ray E. I am sure there are a number around. You might want to talk to the Leader Post, the newspaper in Regina. Also search for 89 Grey Cup, on the net.

Say hi to him from a guy who bleeds green. Tell him we haven't had a slot back remotely close to his calibre since he and Fairholm left. He is sorely missed.

Man, it was amazing watching a guy with great hands, who also loved to bulldoze over DB's.

Definitely one of the greatest CFL slotbacks of all time.

~S

Go to http://images.google.com/ and type "Ray Elgaard" into the search box. There will be a couple of Elgaard images in there.

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it...I've searched Google high & low, with various spelling variations and team references, but all without luck. That's why I posted here. Oh well, I'll just have to break out my old game tapes and watch them carefully along with judicious use of the "Pause" button.

Thank you!