Petition to un-censor "s-u-c-k"

What say y'all?

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15299&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... c&start=15[/url]

Would un-censoring not be a good way to kick off the new season? Purge any curses that may or may not be a component part of this issue?

RonFromTigerTown makes the valid point that Mr. Young can censor whatever he likes, but the same also applies to his power to rescind said censorship. I think there are many valid points made throughout this thread in terms of why he should do this.

Bob is entitled to his opinion like everyone else. But I don't think he would be one to make the decisions on this board all alone, I doubt that, he doesn't strike me as this sort of dictator.

Bob young has no say over the rest of the forums. Ticats.ca has blended with CFL.ca (for some insane reason) and those signing on through ticat.ca are under the misconception that the whole thing is ticat.ca when it is not.

What's so insane about that FYB? It brings more people to cfl.ca, a good thing I would think. Too bad more teams don't use this site as their official discussion site.

I'd like it most if we un-censor the word ----> 'WIN" .....first and foremost.

:wink:
Bob young has no say over the rest of the forums. Ticats.ca has blended with CFL.ca (for some insane reason) and those signing on through ticat.ca are under the misconception that the whole thing is ticat.ca when it is not.
Clearly you have no idea what your talking about.

Maybe Mr. Young foresaw the past few years and was just recommending that the word be given a rest until there was another team in the league so bad that Cat fans could legitimately use it to describe them. You know ... lest your weapons be used against you.. and all that.

based on what? Do you have any idea what you are talking about??

maybe insane was too strong a word. I dont like it because of the confusion it creates. The fact that you can sign on to the same site through either cfl.ca or ticat.ca and then those signing on to ticat.ca think that the whole thing is ticat.ca.

Well other teams' fans can sign on here and discuss things whether they have their own discussion site or not, it is their choice. I think it makes perfect sense for other teams to do what the Cats did to be honest.
Bottom line is lets increase the critical mass and get lots of discussions going on cfl.ca and the teams sites.

I think the linking should change. When someone signs onto ticats.ca, they should end up directly in ticat forum and when they go to index, it should say cfl.ca index, not ticat.ca index.

That’s what does happen actually.

signed

look at bunners link in the first post. It says, ticat.ca/index… and when you click on it, you go to the thread in the CFL talk forum, but it looks like ticat.ca instead of cfl.ca. Its mesleading and it wrong.

That's because he made a direct link to it, when you just do http://www.ticats.ca you get the Ticats forum when you go to the forum section.

thats why I am saying that the linkage should be changed so that when you sign on to ticat.ca and when you go to the index, it should change to cfl.ca index.

I suspect the reason why it doesnt it so that one does not also have to resign on to cfl.ca, but they should be able to show one whom goes through tica.ca that they are infact now on cfl.ca forums without requiring to actually sign on to cfl.ca

Who gives a flying fadoo? Arent we all in this together?

well, I just like to clear up misconceptions, such at those ticat fans who think the whole site is theirs, and those who think that Bob is in charge of the whole thing

Techically, he is charge of the whole thing..the site is done and hosted by MRX..which is wholly owned entity of the Hamilton Ticats, which is owned by one Mr Young.

yes, that may be, but he himself is not making the rules for the whole site and his company is employed, or contracted by the cfl to do the CFL.CA work.

Also, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that he has also recently backed off some from his personal involvement in day to day Ticat.ca.