Perfect World

Edmonton and B.C play to a tie.

Hamilton beats Winnipeg.

B.C. beats Saskatchewan.

Edmonton beats Hamilton.

Calgary beats B.C. in West final.

Edmonton destroys Montreal in East final.

Edmonton breaks Stamps fans hearts to win the Battle of Alberta. :cowboy: :rockin: :smiley: :lol: :thup:

Sounds like the end of the world to me... :roll: :roll:

I'd love to see the Battle of Alberta in the Grey Cup. We had the Prairie Bowl a couple years ago. Why not! :smiley:

Unfortunately, my dream will end on Friday when the Eskimos beat the Lions to take third in the West.

It always amazes me that people don't realize how much damage drugs will do to one's brain. :smiley: (And the Esks are my second favorite team- sorry Eskfan).

How are Calgary and BC going to play in the Western Final if the Riders are hosting it? :slight_smile:

hahaha

ya no doubt...

I am so hoping for a Winnipeg Win on Sunday I could cry....

but of course B.C. has to beat Edmonton first, and i'm very confident that they will...

would have loved to have seen a battle of Alberta Grey Cup last year when there was a very realistic chance of that happening. It's a shame that it didn't.

The opportunity could come up again, but I wouldn't count on it.

Montreal Vs. Saskatchewan would still make history though. :thup:

ya, imagine All those Rider fans taking over the City for the week! :smiley:

I'm going to be there either way...

This is only slightly less believable than the Argos finding some arcane rule left over from the CRU days that allows them to play in the post-season and running the table to bring the cup to the Hogtown....

with all the people who moved to Calgary from Saskatchewan im pretty sure its already over run with rider fans.

yup! :slight_smile:

I'll be at the Riderville Party in Calgary that weekend!

please, no attempts on my life! hahaha

I have no doubt whatsoever that Rider fans will be partying in Calgary Nov. 29. So will Argo fans.

Argos suck, so do the leafs. Shouldn't be much to cheer about for them :lol: