Penalties

The game's not even over, and I'm stunned by the debacle at the Roger's Centre.

Who is the one who let them take a stupid amount of penalties? The Ti-Cats took themselves out of the game.

Unacceptable.

I so agree. They cost them selves 14 points on penalties. The game should have been 17-1 rather than 10-8 early on.
Coach is gonna rib them all a new orifice tomorrow when they are watching the film.

First game. New team. Bound to be a lot of mistakes made. The acid test will be how they'll do against the Als. Hope to see improvement.

You mean the als defense that almost lost to winnepeg?

Every game is an acid test.

This one is going to give me flashbacks.

The Al's Pass Rush is Deadly..

Our Slow Tackles are going to Get Mass Killed..

Team discipline is a coach's responsiblity. Before or after ripping, coach m should consult mirror. I appreciate his passion, but he loses his composure, and team reflects its coach. Having said that, this is a much improved team over last year; it just has work to do. Success seldom comes instantly or easily, and this is a small league, but a very tough one. Back to work, boys.

Team discipline is a coach's responsiblity. Before or after ripping, coach m should consult mirror. I appreciate his passion, but he loses his composure, and team reflects its coach. Having said that, this is a much improved team over last year; it just has work to do. Success seldom comes instantly or easily, and this is a small league, but a very tough one. Back to work, boys.

In my opinion, one of the worst mistakes by the referees yesterday was the missed call on an illegal block by the Argos against Ray Mariuz on the 52 yard punt return by Bashir Levingston. Mariuz, who is doing an excellent job at special teams tackling for the Ticats, was hit from behind while in pursuit of Levingston. Had the referees called the penalty they should have called on that play, the Argo offence would have started out deep in their own end instead of being immediately in field goal range.

Coach Marshall has to get these guys under control asap. Lack of discipline cost them this game. The lost TD was the turning point in this one