Pee-yoo.....

......with fingers firmly closing my nostrils....that was an abysmal offering of football tonight for the home team.......sure BC caught a couple of breaks but they also ran a solid offence to capitalize on those breaks.....the BC D could have used the rarely used forest defence and still stopped calgary....the forest defence is you make all your players stand in one spot and pretend they are trees.....no heart, no heart, no heart.......a shameful effort Stampeders, shameful.....

Yee-ikes, that was really bad. I only saw the last bit of the 2nd Q onwards, but even that was too much! It was simply merciful when the game ended ... It didn't sound too bad on the radio (the first Q, and a bit of the 2nd) but then it went from 10-7 Stamps to 21-10 BC in, what, 5 minutes?? I really liked that drive D-Mac put together at the end of the game, only to be picked off on the goalline ... that felt indicative of the whole game. Seeing that simply made me laugh out loud. As Higgins said after the game, thank God there were only 7000 people there to see that ...

....clearly a night where everything went wrong....miscues on assignments, terrible pass coverage, unacceptable pass completion ratios....34 yards running?....what the hell is up with that?...you'd think on a rain soaked night the running game is going to be your bread and butter, especially with the backs we have....and that O line better tighten up fast or else, that six-out wide formation is going to kill other teams, but not if we cannot give BUrris more than 1.5 seconds of protection......very puzzling, very frustrating....

wow.....one can only assume that a few guys failed their tryout and will be cut tomorrow......

Red, I'm not planning any parades yet....Relax, its only exhibition. Thanks for answering my O-line question on the other forum. I still have some burning questions. I confess, I've been to busy outside I haven't seen or listened to a radio at all.

I want to see how McCallum adapts to the change of scenery. I want to see if Tony Simmonds still has the speed after blowing his knee. I want to see how (or if) we have a Canadian at Middle Linebacker.

Just like last year Burris jelled with his receivers as the season progressed. I still like your Runningback (Reynolds) and I like your Linebacking group.

I'm still thinking you guys will be a strong contender in the wild, wild west.

Again I am glad they had the stinker now not later in the season. I am glad only 7,000 were there to watch this one. The good thing out of this is lots of game film with mistakes that can be corrected.

....true enough 05, like Petrie wrote in the paper, and I paraphrase, "if this was a wake up call, it was the variety that involves someone blasting the lights on, sounding an air horn, ripping off the covers, overturning the mattress and hitting you with a fire hose jet".....

Some positives to ponder afte the slaughter!

http://www.stampeders.com/index.php?module=newser&func=display&topicnum=&nid=8900&writer=2

same thing gonna happen july 21st.

...doubtful.....not impossible, but pretty doubtful....tell you what, if it doesn't happen that way you be sure to check back here for all the trash you can handle 'kay?....