Paul McCallum

I thought Paul kicked himself out of Regina and after the lawn dressing would never go back...hmmmm guess time does make one forget....McCallum better make sure he doesn't miss the easy field goals....Things seem to get a little smelly as a result... :wink:

https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/vfPFP3W/crime-scene-do-not-cross-yellow-caution-tape_ekzd1vhl__S0001.jpg

[b]A full scale investigation is now underwayā€¦suspect last seen wearing a watermelon on his head,green shirt,green pants and apparently pushing an industrial size wheelbarrow with an unknown substance inside that was emitting a foul toxic odour that apparently killed the victim :slight_smile:

:cowboy: [/b]

Meh, prairie dogs are like running backs, they are a dime for a dozen.

Well come on, give us a number. If you know for certain that the number is not two then you must have some idea what the number really is. Please enlighten us.

No one knows the number because not all the vandals and those uttering threats were caught and charged. Why donā€™t you offer proof it was only two? That two lone individuals made all of Rider Nation look bad.

Iā€™ll tell you why, because you canā€™t. Because you know there were more than two and like every one else you have no idea how many. Your question was asked and answered by you so the schoolyard banter must be for attention?

I never said that it was only two. Iā€™ve never had that delusion. But now you say that you donā€™t know what the number is. But you were talking like you had a good idea before. Do you have an estimate? Is it 4? 10? 50? 200? I am NOT being facetious. This is NOT banter. Iā€™m asking a serious question.

Dear Red and White.

Some of the these things just refuse to go away no matter how outdated and irrelevant they become.

Signed,

Drafted dead guy.

BTW, you can also not prove that it was Rider fans at all. Itā€™s not like Regina hasnā€™t seen itā€™s share of vandalism on Mosaic for example with Bomber fans tagging the stadium with spray paint.

You are so right. Bomber fans drove 8 hours to vandalize his house after he lost a playoff game for their hated rival.

I tried to keep a straight face but I couldnā€™t.

Whoop, whoop - now thatā€™s funny dcmoses, Rider Pride Man :rockin:

Well they seem to love stealing our Rider plates in Winnipeg.