Paul McCallum nervous about playing at Mosiac!

Mr. Nominee is frightened to death. With all the Lions hopes resting on his shoulders his greatest fear has come true. Having to kick in Regina in a playoff game against the Riders. Paul is totally pooped out about this. Rumour has it that he has been seeing a hypnotist in Surrey and visiting a tea leaf reader in Kitsilano. Poor Paul is all messed up, cold and no where to hide. Yikes, 30,000 Rider fans screaming discouragement and I have to kick then- YIKES :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I want my mummy.

Riders Rule
Paul will drool
Rider Pride Nation Wide :rockin: :cowboy:

Of course he is,.
Would you want manure to be dumped on your lawn...

:cowboy:

Some of that west coast weed should calm him down. :roll:

I heard a different rumour from turkeyneck’s. The rumours I heard that McCallum has some extra motivation when kicking in Mosiac. When he is about to kick a field goal he does not see the football, he visualizes a rider fan bent over. That give McCallum that extra boot of energy to kick “it” even further. :lol:

So since Paul McCallum now lives in Vancouver with his family you are saying he is nervous about playing this game because if he misses a field goal someone in Vancouver may dump manure on his lawn.

no. Riderfans everywhere stockpile manure for such an occasion. Wouldnt be caught dead without it. :wink:

Just like Turkey, I'm super excited for the playoffs. In all seriousness, I'd rather have a nervous Pauly (like he ever does), than Kean. I've seen Kean kick a few times from around the 30, it aint pretty. If the game is decided on special teams, those lost points from FG's are gonna be key