Patriots are perfect, and I hate them...

The pats are perfect. They need to thank the refs tonight (again). Well, the NFL thinks that they have a goldmine with their perfect pats (that they helped out).

Goldmine, not! I for one will not watch any of the other games this weekend. I will not watch ANY of the playoff games and I will not watch the Superbowl.

The Superbowl is already decided,so I will not watch the Superbowl this year. I beleive a lot of people will also tune out and the pats perfect season will cause major losses for the NFL.

I have turned my 51 inch HD football loving monitor off.

guess you weren't happy with the outcome?

come on, they played one hell of a game and came from behind to win it. Give credit where it's due.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

If you want I can email you some tissues. I can actually smell the bitterness emanating from the sceen.

You won't watch the superbowl? You think the league will lose ratings because of multiple records being broken by the Pats? You won't even watch the playoffs?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THE PATRIOTS HAVE OFFICIALLY PREVENTED THIS DUDE FROM BEING A FOOTBALL FAN. THE PATS HAVE RUINED THIS GUY'S DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR. EQUIVALENT TO A PLAYOFF VICTORY, THE PATS HAVE SENT THIS DUDE HOME FOR THE YEAR; HIS SEASON IS OVER COURTESY OF BRADY, MOSS, WELKER, SAMUEL, HARRISON, MARONEY, BELICHICK AND THE REST OF THE PATS.

Shed a tear for lastchance, who sounds like his name has been made up on the spot for this specific moment in time, beating the PATS was his life and now that time has come and gone.

I agree. I find it hilarious how people actually think the Patriots going 16-0 is good for the NFL. Explain to me how one team dominating a league is good for it. It's not.

You know what would actually be good for the league? The Lions making the playoffs. The Cardinals making the playoffs. The Browns making the playoffs. A different team winning the Super Bowl.

Sure, Dynasties are exciting, but there's a limit. The Celtics winning 8 straight NBA titles was incredible, but I'm sure it lost its novelty after the 5th or 6th title. It's the same thing with the Eskimos winning 5 straight. Great record, but how exciting was it for the rest of the league?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll take parity over dynasties any day of the week.

..you do realize that the pats had to come from behind to win this game don't you?...you make it sound like it was fixed...

..besides, dynasties come and go, look at the 49ers, where are they now?...look at denver....giants....etc....

...the pats need to win the superbowl anyways to make this season count, otherwise its all for naught....so all you haters can still have a last hate-on (for a couple more weeks)...

I think you just like to use the expression "hate-on." :stuck_out_tongue:

How come the Pats just happened to be playing the Dolphins after they tied the 14&o record??? irony? -or B.S.? -- re---The Superbowl is already decided,==== lmao the winner is the team Everyone least expects, LMAO

I agree with your opinion on dynasties. I like to see championships move around.
I don't think the Patriots going 16-0 are a bad thing for the NFL though. They have certainly been able to generate alot of hype around the Patriots since their game against the Colts. Many people will tune in just hoping to see the Patriots lose. I also don't believe they are a shoo-in for the Super Bowl. The Colts, Eagles, Giants, Ravens, and Steelers were right with them for big chunks of their respective games. If it weren't for mistakes, and in the Steelers case being noticeably out-coached in the second half, things might have ended differently.
The only real positive from the Patriots dynasty is that it is a reward for owner Robert Kraft, who turned down chances to move the team while spending alot of his own money in getting a new stadium built.

Y'all are right. The league is doomed. The NFL will never bounce back. The league will be lucky to have any sponsership in the playoffs or Superbowl for that matter. I am saddened that the league is going so downhill after all these years of success. It is a shame to have such a huge amount of viewers and playoff style atmosphere in a regular season game.

What a disappointing season for the whole league. I just hope they won't have to fold after this tremendous blow to the the entire NFL.

Are you finished Thryllin? I sure hope so... :roll:

The pats played the dolphins then because it was coincidence. They are in the same division they play each other twice every year. just got lucky.

Whoa! Massdestruction is implying that the game of football is rigged.

That is huge. We already know that baseball & Pro-wrestling has predetermined winners but I never would have guessed football does too.

Okay, maybe not baseball.