pat cat's loss

I, as well as all Ti-Cat fans, am sure we wish her our condolences on the passing of her husband Chris.

I am always at a loss for words at times like this, especially when it is a very good friend. I hope others can express their feelings better than I.

As always Pat
Your buddy Robin

I'm sorry to hear about this. My thoughts to Pat and her family.

Russ Harrison

My deepest sympaties to Pat and her family.

Words can never express the feelings at a time like this.
My condolences, Pat. May you be granted the strength needed to come through this.

Im so very sorry for your loss!!!!

I am saddened by your loss, Pat.

May God grant you and your family
strength at this difficult time.

Our thoughts are with you Pat. We are pleased we had the pleasure of knowing him.

Garry and Sandy

There are not too many people that can love one team so passionately, and yet still be willing to befriend a fan from a hated rival. Pat is one of those few.

Pat, while I am shocked and deeply saddened by the passing of your husband, it gives me some comfort that you have so many friends on which to lean on at this most difficult time. While most of these friends are fans of your beloved Ti-cats, know that there is at least one fan of that rival team who grieves with you.

Pat

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

I know that all members of this site and all Ticat fans join in extending their sympathies and prayers to Pat and her family.

Pat, our deepest sympathies, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult of times.
Donna&Hugh

Pat,

One thing I learned when confronted with losses of my own. There is nothing anyone can do or say that will make things easier on you.

The saying, "time heals all wounds". Well, That does not apply in this situation. Time will make it hurt less, but it will not heal it.

You have my sympathies Pat. Lean on your family and friends as much as you need to. And take care of yourself.

Jan

My condolences to Pat and her family in this difficult time.

Pat

You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers at this difficult time

Karen

Take strength by remembering the good times.
It helped me .
My prayers are with you.

Gary

Pat,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I am thankful that I got to know a great guy like Chris.

John

Pat,

My thoughts and prayers are also with you during this difficult time. Please accept my condolences.

Paul

Pat, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this your time of sadness. May the Almighty grant your husband an eternity of peace and love. May God take you by his side and help you with his mercy.

Pat, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cara-Lea

God Bless.