Saw some wiffle ball league (neighborhood kids) on youtube. It was intriguing and I was glued to my monitor.
Wish someone would start pass/kick league and upload it to youtube using these rules:
- standard football thrown thru an automobile tire.
- outdoor trash can underneath the tire for interceptions
- pvc pipe goal post with nerf football
- 16 passes/fieldgoals/punts per quarter. Therefore, 64 passes/fieldgoals/punts per game.
- punts are a net 40 yards
- receiving team on a kickoff begins at their own 35 yard line
- field goals from three distances -- 5-15, 20-30, 35-45 yards
- each completed pass thru the tire are worth 25 yards
- 3 downs to move the ball 10 yards
- a huge wooden display board shows the down and location of the ball on the field
- missed field goals from the 5-30 yard line are worth one point (rouge) and assume the safety was unable to run the ball out.
- missed field goals from the 35-45 yard lines are assumed the safety ran the ball out to his own 35 yard line
I should make a pdf document and start regional leagues.