Parlamentary seats VS population

OK here is the score of Prov. pop and the seats they have along what they shuuld have if you concider % of population

prov...............%..............actual ..........should be
BC.................13................36......................40
AB.................10................28......................30
SK.................3.25.............14......................10
MB.................3.75.............14......................11
ON.................38..............106....................117
QC..................24..............75......................75
NB..................2.5.............10........................7
NS...................3...............11........................8
PE....................0.5............4..........................1
NL....................1.5............7.........................5
Territories......0.30............3.........................1

You cannot say the seat are not distributed fairly

PEI should get 2 seats not 4.............NL should get 4 instead of 7, and the extra 5 shoudl go to alberta and sask, that would be fair

Sask already has 4 more than it should have

and even if tht was fair, it shows all the libs need is ontario and quebec and they win an election.,thats why they spoil you, with our money, becase we cannot do anything about it

Listen
QC and ON have the highest population what do you suggest.
Should a vote in the west be worth twice as much as in the east.
As it is now each seat represent pretty much the same amount of votes

Isn't that smart logic.
Not that I agree with you wicky wacky.
I would spoil people where the most population is.Wouldn't you ,if you were in their shoes?

no you listenn.......the west, sask,bc,manitoba,alberta,,,

have 91 seats,.......so we have no control over who our PM is.........so they can tax our oil , and anytihng they want, because they always know they will have you sheep. oops i mean eastern canadians to vote for them..becasue you are the ones eh gives all of our money to..

Sorry ro1313,
I posted before I read your post!!!
Good thinking!!!!

saskargo, TAHTS MY POINT , THE LIBS SPOIL THE PART OF CANADA THAT HAVE THE POWER BY THEMSELVES TO VOTE HIM IN........SO HE US WESTERNS,. what a great PM, only lieks one part of canada wonderfull.

Again should 1/4 of the population have half of the votes? What would you do to make it fair?

BTW
If you were to listen to the seperatists here in QC. They think our money goes out west. I am not saying either statement is correct, I am just telling what the people here think,

also i got another question for you ro1313..

Paul marin owns a steamship line........and his ships run under flags of diffrent countries because he doesnt wanna pay a tax, IS THAT CANADIAN...OR BETTER IS THAT THE WAY A PM OF CANADA DOES BUSSINESS.

i dont think thats i very canadian,,running your ships out of other countried to save a few bucks, but thats the liberals for you

interesting, thanks ro. I believe no matter where you live your vote should count the same so it looks close to fair to me.

He gave up control of the steamship buisness years ago.

Any suggestions on how to change the voting system?

leave it how it is. It's fair but like I said in another topic, I'd like the media to wait to all votes are in before telling us the winners in each area. I don't know if this is possible but I'd like to see it.

he gave up his steamship, business to his kids.......

still not very canadian that your family steamship line, runs out of a diffrent country.....to save a buck

My post bout changing the system was directed at wicky
He says its not fair but has no suggestions yet.

see there is the kicker , as much as i hate it now, its the ebstw ay to do the seating…thats why the west’s only way of having equal right is seperation…

Fair enough but why do you say the feds take your money and and give it to the east?
I pay income tax just like you do, probably more in fact.

Like I said people here think our money goes to you.
who is right and who is wrong?

if u look at the facts , you will see we are getting robbed