Parking

Ticat fan.
Rental car coming down from Edmonton (family there).
I understand that the tickets give us free rides on Calgary Transit.

SO… Where should I park for the game? - want safe place on direct transit line if possible.
What transit line?

THANKS!!!

PS - Thanks to Mike for asking about the Cowbell for me. We WILL be leaving the cow itself at my sister’s in Edmonton.

…I’m going to give you the quick and convenient version, if you want something different Mark we’ll go from there…

…the LRT line that goes past McMahon is the Red Line and it travels from the far NW corner of town to the Deep South, through downtown…to get to McMahon stadium you want to get off at Banff Trail station…

…the vast majority of ppl will be taking the train from the south (downtown) north to the stadium, so I’m recommending you park at one of the park and ride stations on the northwest end of the red line and take the train south to Banff Trail station…the reason for this is at the end of the game it will take you forever to get on a train going south, but very little time to get on a train going north, back to your car…and seeing that after the game you’re heading back to Edmonton (I assume) you want to be in the north part of town anyways to get on the highway easier…

…so I’m going to recommend you put your car in the park-and-ride lot at Crowfoot Station or Tuscany Station…both of these stations have easy access to the ring road which gets you to highway #2 which gets you back to Edmonton…

…any questions?

…Tuscany Station has no amenities around it, but Crowfoot Station is adjacent to a large shopping district with lots of restaurants, couple of pubs, many fast food places as well as gas stations…