parking at THF, specifically being turned away by lot E

Bob you have nothing to apologize for. You're doing the best with what you have. As you say there are alternatives (including free ones like I enjoy - ya' gotta know the neighbourhood). :wink:

Those who have problems parking, please do a little research about all of the parking options you have. I'm sure a little effort will lead to success.

:cowboy:

I gave the Limeridge Shuttle a shot last night, and I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. There was slight delay on the bus back to Limeridge due a medical emergency that threw things off a bit, so the bus was a little crowded, but definitely a much better option for myself. :thup: for HSR last night.

My only beef was that the Ticat web site said it was $15 to park in the Chapple Street lot. When I drove up, there was a sign saying for Passes only. You need to change your web site. I drove from Mississauga and wanted to check that lot out for tailgating. I've tailgated in Scott Park for years, but cannot get into that anymore. I have purchased flex packs for many years and manage to go to at least half the games. (I am also an Argonaut season ticket holder, first and foremost, but cheer for the Ticats beyond our games against them). I was hoping that Lot E would be a good place to tailgate on Labour Day when I take my usual 5 guys along with me. Maybe I'll just park neat Scott Park in a driveway and carry everything into Scott Park.

I see there is another good sized lot on Chapple Street where people were tailgating. Might just go there. Probably not as lively as Scott Park, where there is usually a band playing.

Bob, if you are reading this.... would it be possible to let flex pack purchasers have parking passes for the games they purchase tickets to? Sounds like a good idea to me, especially since someone here said Lot E was not full.

Sounds reasonable to meā€¦

The best parking is FREE, park at the Walmart at Centre Mall and walk 10 minutes or take the Barton bus FREE with your Ticat ticket. Why pay for parking when it's FREE.

Yes good advice.

I think those of us talking about parking lots are those that want to tailgate before and after the game. Hard to do if you are parking on a street 10 minutes away. Totally different thing you are talking about.

What ? Your saying that Wal-Mart would frown on a bunch of Ti-Cat fans setting up shop with tents,barbecues and coolers in their parking lot ? :wink: They probably wouldnā€™t mind if all the fixings involved were purchased at their store though :lol: .