Paris Jackson collects Player of the Week honours

(Vancouver) In the wake of the BC Lions 43-28 victory over division rival Edmonton Eskimos last Friday, receiver Paris Jackson has earned Canadian Player of the Week honors for his six-catch, 127-yard performance which included a 25-yard touchdown.

Jackson was the team’s leading receiver on the night and also broke through the 1,000-yard mark for the first time in his six-year CFL career. This is Jackson’s third Canadian of the Week award with the first two selection coming in July.

What are your thoughts on Paris' season to date? Tell us here.

Congrats to P-Jack on the award and his first 1,000 yard season. :rockin:

I'm a big Jason Clermont fan but Jackson looked great playing in the slot and added another dimension with his speed. I'm sure Wally has taken note and it's a look we may see again in the post-season with perhaps Geroy lining up more as a WR.

I know he won a player of the week award recently, but McCallum at least deserved an honourable metnion. Another great night of kicking the ball and the fake punt was the most pivotal play of the game.

Jackson is a CLASS Act all the way!

Canadian Player Of The Year! :thup:

I'd noticed that....great job by Jackson and he couldn't have come through at a better time. He had a game where he was struggling a bit and was a little off - I'm happy to see him regain his form. He can usually be counted on and is a real asset to this team.

Great job Paris!!

(And, yes - Paul definitely deserves HM here too)

I think Buck Pierce should get the MASH award for making it through that Edmonton game.