Paper Bags

I propose every fan at the next home game wheres a paper bag on their head at the next home game.We can have a theme night called A CITY IN MOURNING.As long as the team is playing embarassing football we should be embarrased to be seen at the games.

I quite agree.... we're still supporting the team, but making our displeasure know to management.

Why not plastic bags?

I would want to live to see the next game.

The paper is better for the environment

It's easier to colour another face onto the paper.

I bet the people who will be wearing whatever bag on there heads will be the first ones to start painting your faces black and gold when they start winning again.

Through good and bad... Once a Ticat fan always a ticat fan.

That's what makes the ticats fans the best in the CFL.

The spectre of 27,000 people mass-suffocating is not appetizing LOL It's bad enough that choke hazards may develop on the field to have our fans turn blue ! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

The spectre of 27,000 people mass-suffocating is not appetizing LOL It's bad enough that choke hazards may develop on the field to have our fans turn blue ! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Oski…just think of the headlines the next day! “Anguished Football Fans Commit Mass Suicide” (or fill in your blanks)“Season ticket drive starts early for 2007”

True! This is Steeltown, not Jonestown.... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oski Wee Breathe,

I think the last time I saw fans wearing paper bags on their heads was a Maple Leaf game.You’re not a Leaf fan are you Toddking?It was a good thought but if it came from TO you know it can’t be that good.
Stick to supporting our Cats.Thru thick and thin.

A true "fan" would not lower himself to such petty and mindless means of showing displeasure.

I have a better idea for all those wishing to wear paper bags...stay home.

Ti-Cats FOR LIFE! :slight_smile:

fixed that for ya :slight_smile:

43 years a Ti cat fan and then this. I am working in Alberta and I will put a bag over my head to watch the next game on TV alone! If we follow the new tradition Lancaster will be gone in two weeks. maybe the Mc Master offensive line would like a summer job, ours is taking the summer off.

Yep! :thup:

I wore a Paper Bag over my head in 2003 when we went 1-17, AT LEAST THAT TEAM SHOWED EFFORT this team is juz a plane embarassment so far so there no reason not 2 wear a paper bag, as for you people saying ur not a true fan if u wear it, thats NOT true ive been a season ticket holder for 10 yrs and i juz turned 20, i'll b at every game through thick and thin, and i dont care if people see my face at the games, its just making a statement that ur embarrassed of ur teams play and they better do something about it!! Better than not show up 2 the games

Bring back the paper back Avater please..

You guys have it backwards. The players should be wearing the bags!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

An Argo fan

Im not say dont support the team,always a fan for life,lets just have a little fun with losing,losing sucks so if were not wining lets have fun losing.Win or lose I will always have fun cheering for the ti-cats even if it means wearing a paper bag on my head.

Get over yourself hendy77. Paper bags over the head have a much greater affect than pretending to be a coach know it all.