Paper Bag give away.....

Good news all..... Fortino's is giving out free paper bags for all fans in attendance this Friday. The Paper bags are mandatory, as all must wear one.... There will be big ones and small ones... they will even custom make one for you if need be!!

Now the bad news..... Maas is starting..... Cats are Losing.....

Prove me wrong Cats....come on boys....

GO CHANG GO!!!!

too bad fortinos couldn’t give out earplugs too

Instead of blackout night,why not everybody wear your bags,and we can start the very first bag wave in sports history,just think how that would look on tv!!20,000 people doing the wave wearing bags!!!At least we would make the highlight reel on all the sports shows, :cowboy: :oops:

Make it black bags though.

An Argo-Cat fan

And tie them tight around your neck, very tight.

BarneyFife - There is no such thing as a an Argo-Ticat fan. Either you are ya or you are nay. Stop being an agitator with you smart ass wise cracks. Go visit the Argo website and spread the love there. Remember the old adage - if you don't have anythinh nice to say - keep your opinions to yourself.

BarneyFife - There is no such thing as a an Argo-Ticat fan. Either you are ya or you are nay. Stop being an agitator with you smart ass wise cracks. Go visit the Argo website and spread the love there. Remember the old adage - if you don't have anythinh nice to say - keep your opinions to yourself.
So what did Barney say that provoked you? I find most of his posts quite good.

Who says a guy can’t support more than one team?

Do your thing, Barney!

OK, all you Star Trek groupies, heres your chance to get a real date, put a bag over your head, go to the game, and pretend that you are a Tiger Cat fan, just like a lot of people who post on this site! Never know, just might work, even for those who have converted! :twisted:

usually we are on highlight reels when players from other teams are showed scoring on us

Hmmmmm, let me address your concerns.

I have no problem supporting both teams. I go to games in both cities, I follow the fortunes of both teams and I have friends who follow both teams. Perhaps it’s you who would have a problem supporting more than one team. I don’t. Incidentally, I’m a big CFL fan followed at a distance by the Argos and the Cats which means I’m sort of a fan of eight teams.

Smartass wisecracks? Well ok, maybe you have me there. I do try and inject a bit of humour in a pretty bleak situation but if it will make you feel better I’ll try and tone it down. You have to admit though, my humour isn’t personally offensive–I never insult players or management although I do criticize which is a fan’s perogative.

You want me to stop posting on the Cat’s site? Let me think about that for a second. Nope, I think I’ll continue to post here. Tell you what you can do though—don’t read 'em.

An Argo-Cat fan

Barney:

Stay here, you are literate , and your posts are for the most part funny and thoughtful and you seem to have a good knowledge of football (despite your upbringing :smiley: ) Maybe looking in from the outside you have a more insightful view of the Tiger Cats than some of us "Old Guard"

I'm new to this site. Is this paper bag giveaway for real or are you guys just naturally funny and cruel?

Make it Plastic Bags.

Make it Plastic Bags.
Add the disclaimer that "no (real fans) were injured during this promotion".