Paper Bag Bowl Thread

Sadly, I have a feeling that I will be in dire need of paper bags after tomorrow's game. Such is life when you have spent the past decade rooting for Team Paper Bag...

2 Likes

Effectively immediately, I am stepping down from my role as chair of the PBBC and handing administrative responsibilities to @bobo82 . I am confident that the PBBC will continue to thrive under bobo's able leadership.

4 Likes

Beat me to it. I was going to demand the same. Glad to see you do the honourable thing. :wink:

4 Likes

Blast from the time we had two channels .

Dang when I was very young I thought these guys were the best .

I looked forward to their Wayne and Shuster specials .

The one's I remember the most is the red cap beer commercial and the unholy Leafs goalie .

2 Likes

Those droll Wayne and Shuster History themed sketches where they dressed up as Romans just killed me. The two of them would belly up to the bar and order five drinks by holding up two fingers.

4 Likes

Don't make me come looking for ya !!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This means my ban is over too plus it's a bye week anyway! I shall don my potato sack with extra large eye slots selectively until our next game!

1 Like

Yes indeed, but I still feel that the seppuku / hara-kiri ritual part of his resignation proceedings is totally unnecessary.

2 Likes