Paopao Fired Pool

Monday 11:30

Monday...8am

Caretaker can end the speculation right now. The cleansing has to include Lancaster, so has to come from the top. First credible report is already overdue, but I'll say Sunday 12 noon.

We need a major housecleaning, some mr.clean, some windex, some soap, and firing of katz, lancaster, paopao, kavis reed.

This might actually be the best chance you have to impress your relatives with the CFL since both teams are so futile this year.. when the low scoring game is over you can boast how tough each Defense was AND the Cats just MIGHT come away with the W

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

October 23, 2 days after the season

NOT SOON ENOUGH!!

Correct...last week!

as much as I wanna see him gone on monday he wont go anywhere till the seasons over. It suxs but its true

as much as I wanna see him gone on monday he wont go anywhere till the seasons over. It suxs but its true

8) The sooner the better, and in a perfect world, Lancaster would be gone with him !!!! But hey, we are having fun out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Demise means death. This is only for being fired. So what timeslot can we put you down for?

Seriously though, spare us the guilt trip. It’s the nature of the business that if you don’t perform you get cut. Many here think that Paopao has had too easy of a ride in the CFL as coach.

Yeah, it can be brutal, but fans have a right to demand results. The Argos canned their OC because of back to back terrible performances by the offence. Fair? No, there were other factors too, but we’ve won 3 straight since, and as a fan I was thrilled that the team very early into the season made changes to try and win. I thought the move with Marshall was taken for that reason, but obviously the Ticats problems run deeper than just one or two coaches.

Yeah u r correct. Hamilton can be cruel and fickle (and tired of losing and em-bare-ass-ment!)
Put me down for 9:00 am Sunday!

how about now! let's not stop there get rid of lancaster and what about shivers as a new gm after all ours should have been tossed after the deal to get rid of marshall instead of paou paou

They will have to lead him at the point of Bayonetts (sp) to get him to walk the plank,at over100k$ blame the players so his time of termination will be at the end of his contract,

re- but obviously the Ticats problems run deeper than just one or two coaches.

_________________. they hired the wrong OC. then they fired the HC in error, still stuck with the Wrong OC, thats it thats all. and no td,s for three games at home, - they are stuck with his contract.

How many fumbles were there last night?

Anyone carry a calculator to the game....

Probably same number as first downs/fumbles.......Gulp.........

Corey fumbled another one,why is he the barometer that measures our offense worth....Because he "was " a MVP and we had a coach of the year and Maas "was" in 2004 and ,and ,and ........"we was "....

Gulp.........

Lets execute somebody!

We don't execute on the field,so.....

Gulp.....

Today (Sunday) noon.

G.M. Katz has no choice.
In the interm bring in Bob O'Billovich or Dave Ritchie or someone with CFL knowledge.

Re-Section31- sorry buddy but Paopao was hired because they thuoght he had the CFL exp, that coach Marshall didnt have, they didnt look at his pro coaching record imo, just hired for his name, Katz is ultimatly responsible for hireing paopao, and fireing marshall, and katz should not be doing any more hireing or fireing, besides if they fire the coaches they still have to pay them, like marshall, for 2007 as well, we are stuck with them so Bring your paper bags and run with it :cowboy:

Im taking Monday at 3-4 pm