Pan Am Games tickets

Since it is because of the Pan Am games that we have a new stadium I figured some people might be interested in seeing some of the events and sports in those games next year. Ticket requests open next week.

Just as an aside - the pricing for the soccer games at THF look very reasonable over the two weeks games will be played here. Preliminary round games priced at just $20.00 per ticket - with half price deals for kids under 16. The medal round is priced at $35.00 and at just $17.50 for kids under 16. Decent pricing I would say for those interested.

All the details can be found here.

• http://www.toronto2015.org/tickets

I'm going it's going to be great! The last international event we had of this scale was the world cycling championship sanctioned road race it was a world class event ! It's too bad us season ticket holders don't have first crack say a one day window to purchase seats!?

I actually might pay to go see a soccer game! That is something I can say I never thought would even be imaginable in my life or even want to admit to it. :o But it’s looking like this stadium is shaping up to be a beauty and without that, no soccer for me I’m sure.