Pamela Anderson to be GREY CUP Parade Marshal(ette)

First of all, congratulations to Vancouver for having a Grey Cup Parade, unlike here in Ottawa last year.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Pamela. 8)

.....I imagine Pamela will bring a couple nice cups along with her for the ride.....

very catty of you , jealous?

.....you wouldn't say that if you knew me.....

no thanks

you are modest as well?

What is that supposed to mean?

" you wouldn't say that if you knew me "

what does that mean? You made a catty remark about PAM , and that was your response to me.Maybe you were joking. :wink:

It wasn't a catty remark.....it was a quippy remark about her bringing some of her, shall we say, "assets" along with her. There was nothing catty about it. I made no reference to my appearance whatsoever. I was simply stating that I'm not the jealous type. Someone coughhellothere reads WAY too much into things that aren't there.....

smitty, sorry your thread was derailed.....

so you were joking.......ha! ha!

yes sorry , it does take 2 to tango. :smiley: :lol:

Any way ...........great news.....I saw her on LARRY KING , and she is much smarter than people think. She also mentioned that she stills follows the LIONS on that show....... What great press , for the CFL. :shock: :smiley:

thanks for the news. :shock: :smiley:

jm02, I believe it’s about time you get involved in Kanga-Kucha’s “post your picture” post.

......and I thought it was the pink hairdo.....

http://images.hasbro.com/gijoe/rah/images/cards_zarana.jpg

yup , we are now out of reality. :lol:

Is she hot or what? Too bad her jugs are American. Oh Well. :shock: :smiley:

…here you go boys…

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a9908727/jessicarabbit.jpeg

all I see is a red x

You're correct.....although I don't see an "x" - I had the image on my display until a couple minutes ago.....I'll try it again and see what comes up.....

Good lord, jm02.......you ARE SIMPLY THE HOTTEST CARTOON ON THE PLANET!!!! I may have to start dreaming about animated figures now.... :smiley:

.....don't let Kanga see this, it may push him over the edge........

.......what am I talking about, the edge is long gone for him........