Palmer group accepts Franchize fee

well to compare this to a similar process, the Bomber fans were not really informed all that much about the stadium plans, The BB decided not to even really talk about it for the entire 2006 season and to focus on the Season. then all the progress was in the off-season and in random jumps.

Now the CFL dealt with changing commishes which might have slowed the process, but wouldn’t you feel even more shafted if you heard the deal is done and then the next day it falls appart completely.

Cohon looks to be trying to keep it behind closed doors, exactly what the BB did about the stadium plan, the only reason the BB got info was due to player Radio show + good sports writers in town.

there must be some talk in the Ottawa papers right now, unless the Sens are covering it up.

I don’t have a problem with the Commish change taking priority. That just makes sense.

And yes, of course, I’d feel shafted if the deal fell apart shortly after it was announced. I don’t want them to say stuff just for the sake of saying stuff. I do want it to be accurate.

I think the best example is the thing about when they’ll next meet. It doesn’t give away numbers or anything real confidential. But what it does give me is a sense of progress and deliberate planning.

Not responding to e-mails is inexcusable too. Only one person did, and even though he didn’t say anything Earth-shattering, it at least made me feel better at the time that things were progressing along. But they can’t even be bothered to do that much. At least Cohon has that much in common with Wright.

Not acknowledging someone’s interest now, but expecting full enthusiasm later, doesn’t make sense. It’s like having a relative that you only hear about when he needs a favour. He never calls, but when he needs money, there goes your doorbell.

The CFL is treating the most supportive Ottawa fans like that right now. “Get lost until we need your money”. You end up feeling like a s-ucker for trying so hard to support a business that won’t give you the time of day.

As far as the media goes, if they said anything, it’d probably be posted here. There is nothing. I suspect that they are not being given a thing either so that channel of communication is rendered useless too.

hehe, that's always a fun way to treat them.

More updated would be nice, but not gonna happen it seems.
you gotta wait until the state of the league address.

Patients is a virtue.

lol, a virtue no one has or uses. w/e.