Packers/Bears

For those who care, Chris Williams just scored a kickoff-return touchdown. And he tied an NFL record with the most kick returns in a game with 8. The Bears are still being trashed though...

Didn't see it, but I'm guessing he didn't turn around at the 20 yard line and run the rest of the way backwards like he did with the Cats and got tacked at the one.

Now if only he could play defense...that was ugly
A high school team could have scored on the Bears tonight...

which is why he got 8 kick returns.

101 yds no less and in classic Williams fashion...

I saw that too. Typical Chris Williams...exciting. That was a career-making play for him.
The drubbing of the Bears left me wondering how long Marc Trestman will last. The Bears are a proud franchise but to be steamrollered 55-14 is humiliating...especially after a 51-28 loss to the Patriots last month.
And ...Cutler is the highest paid player in the NFL? How did that happen?

despite his size, Williams has shown enough talent to remain in the NFL while Trestman is likely toast. (as a HC anyway)
..and Cutler and his agent did it via smoke and mirrors with a side dash of hypnosis.

That guy looks pretty fast.

Good thing he scored when he did. 55-7 would have been embarrssing.

Who?

He got crushed in the backfield late in the second quarter. Good for him. We have an excellent return game now. Feel bad for Trestman - I can't see him lasting the season.

Clay Matthews definitely saw this play develop.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/green-bay-packers/0ap3000000426001/Not-in-Matthews-zone
(15 second ad first - sorry)

Who really cares about these two teams.

The people posting on this thread? The thread topic is pretty clear, so anyone not interested in the two teams (or more likely one of the two teams, or perhaps one player on one of the teams) probably wouldn't click on it.

At least, that's what I'd assume. I could be wrong.

the title of this thread is misleading as the OP's intent was to start a discussion on Chris Williams, which is exactly how it unfolded...

OP: "For those who care, Chris Williams just scored a kickoff-return touchdown. And he tied an NFL record with the most kick returns in a game with 8. The Bears are still being trashed though."

Not that misleading, as it's pretty obvious that on the Ticats' forum, the only reason the Bears would be mentioned would be because of Williams. But fair enough, the thread probably should have been titled "Chris Williams" instead. Better yet, add the post to one of the already existing Williams threads.

First off, I am a Packers fan. Second, I admire the history of both these two teams. Third, I think it's great that a CFL head coach immediately got a job as an NFL head coach. Fourth, since we have an excellent return game right now, I am over the Chris Williams angst so many of us had and I sincerely hope he has a successful career. It only looks good on the CFL that we nurture players of this quality.

who cares there both behind The LIONS who are 7 and 2.

Great insight on Detroit.

Any thoughts on the Tiger-Cats? They just clinched first place. A lot of us are happy about it.

The BC Lions are 7-2? :?
Who gives a rats @ss about the other ones!