Pack the Airport

Yeah, I wasnt exactly paying that much attention today at school…lol

That actually brought tears to my eyes. We were in Saskatoon and after the game, I suggested that we make the road trip to Regina to meet them at the airport. Probably best that we decided not to drive but great to see the video footage. Man, I love our team.

Just got back from the pep rally at Regina's city hall. For all who are interested, there is a banner that you can go into City Hall and sign which will travel with the team. I think they said you can sign it up until Wednesday, then will be flown to Toronto. Get down there and sign that banner and show them support.

The airport was amazing, cars were parked on both sides of the road leading to the airport all the way to Lewvan. Should have had the decibal meter in there, we had some solid chants. It was great, I was taking videos on my cell phone of players taking videos of us haha. Andy Fantuz looked like an excited kid, biggest smile on his face the whole time and couldnt stop giving the high fives. WE WANT THE CUP, WE WANT THE CUP.

I got chills watching that YouTube video - that was amazing! Wish I could have been there!!!

There's also a link to TSN's video of the guys coming home with this article ... it's awesome seeing the grins on the faces of the players =) http://tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=223256&hubname=cfl

Thanks Dust. What an amazing scene. There was a brief clip of that on our news this evening in Calgary. Awesome!