Our team is down......GET BEHIND THEM!

With all due respect Mikey and I sounded like you for almost 30 years, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....this is completely unacceptable.

When are we gonna catch fire? What is our overall record since we won our last Grey Cup? Not very good I assure you.

What is our record since the 1986 Cup? Horrible.....since 1972...you don't want to know.

Almost every team in the league has gotten there act together...and I don't mean winning the Cup....I mean being respectable on the field.

Let's not make excuses....I am supporter and I will always be a supporter...but things on the Football are not working and haven't been in a very long time.

We deserve better!!!!

Right on!..and with that, I’ll say good night all!..gotta work in the morning when the sun comes up…yup, that’s right…the sun WILL come up!

Go Cats! :thup: 8)

Ive always dreamed of cheering for a sports team that was always good, always a contender, a yankees or braves, a red wings or avs/nords.

But no, I have to be brought up a ticats, habs, blue jays, raptors, bills fan. (was born in '84 so I just missed the habs glory years)

But one thing I have learned, is that demanded success is essential. Whether its not going to games, not buying merchandise, anything. Its not about making the games a fun place to be and a great family experience, its about wwwwiiinnninnng gammess!!

And Im not gonna sit on my hands and keep my mouth closed about losing.

I thank BOb Young for saving this organization, but if its still just gonna be one losing season after the other...except with a fuller, nicer stadium, Im sorry but that aint good enough.

If waving pom poms won games, mikey, you'd have more wins than Don Mathews, Frank Clair and Wally Buono combined.

I always have a “what would Ralph Sazio have done” moment after watching such a debacle.

If Henry Burris faced a non-vannila prevent secondary in the last minute of that game – actually facing a pressure scheme – does he win??

I say NO.

Oski Wee Wee,

As a season ticket holder for 13 years I agree with the comments that we have the right to complain. This forum is our avenue to vent our frustrations, the true crime would be for us to be mutes and not say anything! This is not the NHL where losing 3 games in a row doesn't matter it is the CFL and losing 3 games in a row is a big deal!!
It is very difficult to find some positives on this team. Changes are needed!! Start with Boreham....

Is this an archived post??? Has this not been copied and pated into this forum for the last three years???

Someone has to be last so quit crying over it. The Cats might actually show improvement. I mean, come one, they are bound to win three games with all the talent they have, and quite possible 7 or 8 if they had a kicking game. GM's bring in the latent the coaches have to recognize the talent and put a plan in action so they can perform. Marshal has not done that. Yes he had success the first year but really his success was because of Dan Mac, the guy could read defenses and had a quick release. Time to consider someone who knows the CFL game, not the Canadian University Game where getting an education is the prime motivator.

@#&* rolls down hill....agree that the cats have a positive nucleus of players and coaches from which to build on!! The team also has a negative nucleus of players and coaches that they need to deal with. The 2 biggest problems inside this negative nucleus that the ticats have are the head coach and the kicker!! Suggestion to the "SUITS"....get off your collective butts and make the decision....the season isn't getting easier or shorter.....show marshall and boreham the door!!

@#&* rolls down hill
eeeek!......last time I checked, I was at the bottom of the pecking order. :o

note to self:…lay very low!

What was I thining making all those critical comments about the cats. Of course we should think carefully and not hurt their feelings. I mean , gee, they are professionals and get paid to play, they are just too used to getting their own way. Oh well welcome to another losing season.

mikey......good comeback!! :thdn: ....mature, well thought out and.....FACTUAL!! :thup: .....keep those "happy posts" coming!! :? see ya thursday!!

Friday morning posts should be interesting. While Montreal is clearly favoured Hamilton could upset with a strong effort by everyone, smart coaching decisions, finished tackles and pin point kicking accuracy...oh h.e.l.l. their gonna lose.
P.S. I hope I'm wrong.

mikey, how do you want us to get behind them? by going to the games? buying merchandise? driving around town with ti-cat car flags? is this what you mean? if so, i think all of us do that. some are just disappointed with the loosing streak.

Classic. :thup:

No changes made??? They made many changes to improve this team. You cant deny that. Give them time. Everyone was so happy when they brought all these guys in and now this sucks. lol. Give them time. Yes its frustrating believe me becuase I was one who thought they would 2-1 now and not 0-3.
GO CATS GO