Our Condolences to the Rwabukamba Family

From Drew's blog:

"Canadian defensive back Chris Rwabukamba returned to practice Wednesday after missing last Friday’s game with a family emergency. Rwabukamba’s mother fell ill Thursday and passed away over the weekend."

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and may eternal light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

That is really sad news. Hope that he and his family can move forward from this.

Is he entitled to bereavement? Wouldn't think he'd be in any mood to think about football right now...

My sympathies to Chris and his family.

Very sad. Not much you can say at a time like this, other than she will no longer be suffering. She's at peace now.
Sure makes you put things into perspective. I'm sure she's looking down at her son with pride.
My sincere condolences.

Very sad news. Chris is a very nice young man. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones.

Our hearts are sad for Chris. :frowning:

Very sad indeed. I hope Chris gets back to work quickly as his mom would probably appreciate this
knowing that you can spend a long time dealing with your sorrow, but sooner or later, you must
get on with your life.

As a parent, I know I would feel this way.

Condolences, Chris and know that many of us have your mom and your family in our prayers.

My condolences go out to Chris Rwabukamba and his family during what must be a very difficult time for them.

Apparently, he will play tomorrow, although I find it hard to imagine how difficult it must be for him to concentrate on football at a time like this.

Moms are special people. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you Chris.

Pat Lynch

Deepest condolences to Chris,may your Mom rest in eternal peace.-with affection-McManus family. :frowning: