Ouatte de Phoque!

Yeah, I think his checkdowns were all covered. He needs to throw the ball away in those situations and not keep looking longer than 2-3 seconds tops.

He will catch on in season 17 or 18 ... once he gets some experience.

:lol:

On one of them Giguere seemed to be open in the flat but Glenn for some reason hesitated. Didn`t see him clearly and perhaps gun shy from the last game of throwing a pick? Hard to criticize his performance though.

Wonder if success makes him feel invincible / infallible / convinced he can complete a pass every down. Shouldn't as he is a veteran but on at least a couple there seemed to be no reason for a veteran QB to have not completed a pass to guy in the too small RR/RedBlacks jersey (with a beer in one hand and a Smoking Pig slow cooked brisket sandwich in the other) in the first row.

This is where a real head coach would override Calvillo in-game and say, "Anthony, I don't care what pass plays you have called, Sutton is averaging over 7 yards a carry. Give him 15-20 touches on the ground."

.....seriously though guys...where the heck is the Madman..I know he has the Als. blood running in his veins and it would take a lot to keep him away...We joined together in April 05....thought we'd leave about the same time...Maybe he's just taking a break like I did awhile back???? :roll: