Ottawa's big day ''official all day pre-game thread''

TSN radio Ottawa will have outstanding coverage all day..... www.tsn1200.ca

TSN tv will have outstanding coverage.

It will be exciting all day and lets keep the coverage going. Would love to see pics/vids of all the activities pre-game and also during the game and post-game....

Good luck Redblacks!! :thup:

I thought the CFL wanted to put their best foot forward. So how do they assign Andre Proulx to ref this game as is being reported? Worst crew in the business.

To all those in Ottawa enjoy the day and the game! Welcome home!

Thanks, everyone. I can't friggin' wait.

I've found a bit of a flaw inthe transportation plan so in all likelihood I'll end up walking a significant portion of the way, from a direction I don't usually take. Should be nice to see the place from a different perspective.

I can tell you around our office here in Calgary there are two topics of discussion (in order);

1. Ottawa's return to the league tonight! We're all excited. :rockin:
  2. the Stamps home game tonight! 8)

I think that everything is set for an Ottawa win tonight ... that would just be PERFECT!

All the best RBs!

:cowboy:

I'm the proud new owner of a Stampeders shirt, by the way. My wife's grandmother travelled out there and bought it for me. She knows they're not my team but though I should wear it when Calgary visits.

Huh...That's not really how it works...But thanks!! :lol:

That's "sweet" ... goes back to that old saying "It's the thought that counts" :wink:

I'm buying some RB gear, just to support the new team, BUT you won't catch me in it at the games ... sorry, the support only goes so far! Walk into our house or play the Stamps in general and I hope you get blown out! :rockin:

That being said ... feel free to kick the stuffing out of the other 7 teams! :twisted:

:cowboy:

Found out Ottawa "Rough Rider" owner Jeff Hunt is not a natural blond. Oh well... Thanks to him for bring back my favourite team - don't tell the Ticats. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to tonight's game. TV ratings could/should be huge.

guess that make him not your type?? :slight_smile:

Lol...

All right, I'm heading out! :rockin: Should be a great time, wishing an entertaining game for everyone watching on TV. Look for me, I'll be the guy wearing the RedBlacks t-shirt. :wink:

Enjoy. Have fun, buddy.

Is it red or black? :slight_smile:

[quote="wolverine29"]I thought the CFL wanted to put their best foot forward. So how do they assign Andre Proulx to ref this game as is being reported? Worst crew in the business.

Can't argue with that.

Just to make it clear, if it were any other official/crew, I'd be telling you to get over yourself and that the officiating is not that bad. However, having seen teams get screwed via the Proulx (Proulx'd if you will) one too many times, I can't really argue the point.

Murray Clarke I would say is the heir apparent for best crew, now that Johnson has moved on up, although I haven't seen him ref. If not, the official from last night's game or Al Bradbury would do just as well.

condos in the outfield? hmmm wonder if they have to pay more for the view.. kind of strange set-up.