Ottawa vs Montreal

Well into the second quarter and the RB are completely dominant in this game.
This team will be a force in the remaining schedule.

Agree - Montreal spent a boatload on Green in the off season and just spent another good chunk of change on Muamba but still have no viable QB. Of course having receivers dropping passes doesn’t help any either.

Yes that is good news compared to what it could have been.

Not paying for a QB is a big reason why they can afford to give Green and Muamba big value contracts. They tried to support the young QBs by getting veteran receivers but that’s backfired. Stamps has been mostly invisible and Lewis has been good but not great IMO. Either or both could be gone next year to free up money if they decide to take a run at adding a veteran QB to start or back up Cato.

Ottawa looks good. Gotta think they’ll take the east this year.

Burris shredding it up - 23-3 REDBLACKS at the half

They’ll have to steal it from the Ticats :smiley: They play back to back to close out the season.

Larks offense is pitiful - did they say Williams(?) has more yards receiving (72) than the whole larks offense (66) :oops: And this is Popp’s “elite” team?? :roll:

Just saw the stats William 80 yds, Sinopli 72 yds - combined have more than 2x as many yds as the WHOLE Montral offense! :oops:

Henry Burris vs Jeff Matthews. I’ll put my money on Burris :smiley:

Don’t count out the Double Blue - Go Argos Go :rockin:
Back to TD Place - TD Ottawa, leading 30-3

Nobody blows like the Argos.

I'd think the Redblacks would or should be thinking about getting one of their backup QBs in to play the 4th. Records for Burris are nice but this game is well in hand and the way the Als D is decimated by injury and struggling to execute, seems like a good opportunity to get one of the backups some positive reps.

With Zach out, Henry appears as a shoe in for the league MOP.

You haven’t seen much of Mathews yet :smiley: He might just surprise.

Video review blows another call.

And on the lighter side; did Rod Black really think he was enlightening anyone with his stunning revelation about a relationship between football and rugby?

Oh Rowdy Rod. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed. They should be able to get Burris the completions record and then still have a back-up get a lot of quality reps. You never know when you’ll need that back-up to start, so it’s wise to get them action in this type of situation.

Sure you aren’t a Ticats fan? :wink: That’s one of their favourite sayings :smiley:

I was just thinking the same thing.

I know its hilarious

Be careful, the Cats without Zach are in trouble.