Ottawa vs. Calgary.......

actually, if ottawa loses, wouldn't that be better for the riders? the 4th place team in the west would have no trouble snatching the last playoff spot from ottawa if they lose to calgary tonight, because it would give them a 5-8 record compared to saskatchewan's 6-6 record. however, if ottawa were to win, they would have a 6-7 record, just like calgary, and saskatchewan might have a tougher time making the playoffs.

Well.....it is almost over........and the CALGARY blow out predictors were right..............congrats.............CALGARY...........

CALGARY.......38..........OTTAWA...........23............

OTTAWA, couldn't do anything right in the 4th........and CALGARY had great defense.......BUT........... THEY NEED A Q.B.

O.K.........another TD CALGARY.........!!!!!!

CAL..................45................OTT.............23................

We suck.

tonight you just couldn't catch the ball...and JOESEPH..didn't know when to run or throw the ball........but the CALGARY, secondary was great.

And CALGARY catches the BALL.......and hangs on to it..........Way to hang on the after a massive......... OTTAWA HIT. :shock: :shock: :!:

Twice Joseph threw passed the line of scrimmage! Ottawa needs a serious shake up! Starting with the QB!

downtime, I would rather get 3rd or 2nd in the west, then have to crossover, even if it means going through BC. Whatever its moot now though, Calgary won. Hey I'min 2nd place in the VGCC now. woooo :lol:

Poor Ottawa.....Whats up with Joseph?.. he came out guns a blazin earlier in the season & now shoots blanks....Gratzie to Calgary.... they better get more QB's in town, (hello Khari) there Defense is playing awesome..

That is another win for me, don’t feel to go about it though.

that is not a good picture, I though Calgary lost to the Red and Gold when I saw that.

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=6047]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=6047[/url]

We suck.

I dont think it affected the outcome of the game, but there were some serious horrible calls last night.

The 2 on the same play at the end of the half; the ball clearly hits the ground on the deflection, but they allow the completion for about 30 yards, then tack on 15 for a ridiculous roughing the passer call, he gave him a little shove.

Is it just me or are the Gades never, ever, ever on the other end of these bad calls??

How about that kicking game? I dont ask a lot from kickers. But putting your kickoffs deeper than the 30-yard line, is that too much to ask?

This is meant for all those Gade fans that have compalined about the refs!

Hey Redandwhite do you no what a loser is?

A loser that complains about penalities when their team out right sucks. I have alwayssaid if you complain a bout a call you are just covering up the fact your team sucks.