Ottawa v Winnipeg

O’Sheas press conference:

We played awful - gotta prepare for next week! :cowboy:

OK good.

CFIO, thank you for taking the time to explain and clear that up.

:thup: :thup:

Didn’t we hear that same story last year?.. I seem to remember these comments… “if Zach was playing we would have taken 1st place” “if Zach was playing we would have beat Ottawa in that East final” “if Zach was playing he would have won the league MOP”, man give it a rest !!

:lol: Bombers couldn't even answer the bell for this one but they sure looked good in their Halloween masks in warm up. One team came to play and the other to trick or treat, feel really bad for the folks that paid their good money to watch only one team today. I'd ask for half my money back if I were them :lol:

So, because it’s happened before (way too many times), we’re not allowed to point out the fact that it’s happened again? Also, last year was bad for injuries, but this year is absolutely catastrophic. I really have no idea how the Ticats are staying competitive at all given the number of starters on the six-game injury list.

Here’s a list of our injured starters.

Offence

• Simmons (LT)*
  • Olson (LT, Simmons’ replacement)*
  • Lewis (RT)*
  • Tasker (SB)*
  • Fantuz (SB)*
  • Owens (WR)*

Defence

• Butler (S)*
  • Stephen (S/DB)*
  • Washington (DB)*
  • Sears (DB)*
  • Brooks (DB) - injured during game this week
  • Adams (DB) - injured during game this week
  • Murray (LB/DB)*
  • Raymond (LB, Murray’s replacement)
    • on six-game injury list

Interesting when you see it spelled out like this. As I said, I have no idea how they’ve managed to stay competitive, especially with all the starting receivers and DBs out. And it’s not like offensive tackles are important, right?

Rough weekend for the TiCats.