Ottawa Roughriders?

Keep your club name opinions to your own forum, or to the main forum...criticisms of individual teams, in any capacity, save for from fans of that particular team, are unwelcome in that individual team's forum...thanks for understanding, and good day, sir...

Okay, all right. Fine.

What about my opinions on team colours though? I've heard that the Saskatchewan team adopted the colour green because they were green with envy. Envious of Ottawa, that is, who had such a cool name.

Just saying.

...don't care, personally...buh-bye, now...

Whats The difference, at least the Rider's of Sask have lasted in the league without folding, they have the naming rights to the Rough Riders.

And what is the big deal with Ottawa and it's name anyway's, they will only last a maximum of 4-5 years in the league again anyway's, so what's the point of this argument and trolling.

It won't be long until the CFL realizes, it will be alot better without a money losing franchise in Ottawa, and we all know it. It won't be long until London, Quebec City or Halifax will come in and replace the Ottawa team. We can't keep bailing out Ottawa everytime someone steps up and makes a false promise to return to Ottawa's old Glory, you keep saying you need a new stadium in Ottawa, how about filling up the old one for more than one season first. Until then it's just another waste.

There's really no need to bash Ottawa based on a poster. Maybe it's just me but I don't see the big deal with Ottawa using the name Rough Riders, it didn't seem to be a problem all those years when they co-existed, why now?

If the CFL wants to establish itself as a true league coast to coast and expand and continue to grow they need Ottawa to have a healthy team.

Get out of here

Good point.