Ottawa @ Montreal

Another penalty

It balances out the “Stinger Splash” the third DB laid on Richardson after he was wrapped up that wasn’t called.

Holy cow, a player caught the ball and held onto it!

Oh wait, flag on the play.

Another turnover..another penalty.. Another field goal... Another dropped pass.. Another waste of clock time... Another arhhhhhh!!!!!

Which is worse; this stellar game, or the award winning play by play and commentary of Black and Forde?

I'm voting for Forde/Black. :lol: The game at least in entertainingly funny, but Forde and Black are just playing the same tired jokes.

Using my PVR to slo-mo the slo-mo replay it looked like an Ottawa Football Club D-lneman’s helmet may have grazed the bottom of the ball and popped it out.

Hey they get a first down and the officials don't call a penalty!!!!!!!! Wonders of wonders!!!!!!!

RDS baby, RDS

Yet another high scoring game

Well, I don't know about you guys but that was an exciting half of football!

Looks like an NFL game eh Bungle

I’m a huge music junkie. I switch my receiver to my stereo system and listen to tunes while I watch. :rockin: 8)

No TD's for ORB the last 9 quarters ( at least anyways) :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

You been smokin’ canola seeds with turkeybend Chief?

Listening to game on TSN Ottawa while watching game. Rod Black should keep to figure skating

I am thinking these 8 points will be good enough for the Als :oops:

Hey, we got a touchdown. Who saw that coming? :stuck_out_tongue:

Point taken.

Sorry, 11 quarters :thdn: :thdn: :cry:

Maybe the ORBs should use Travis Brown at WR after that beauty pick in the 1st half…