ottawa is worst sports city?

Yes poor french people in the front office that ruined the team and no hope in sight.

umaga, you're bordering on either a complete idiot, or a bigot.....you can pick which.....

I don't know jm02, thats a tough pick your offering him...well what is it umanga.??

What Ottawa needs is a new Name, New Look and NEW Attiude screw the Renegades,Roughriders name Time to usher the new era with Shantymen,Beavers or Captials.

You guys just don't get it, the Habs haven't done sqaut in fifteen years and they don't have the resources to ice a good competetive team and never will.

.....and that has what to do with French-speakers, precisely.....??

Habs and Leafs i hate them with such passion. Politics always are the reasons why they are so hated.

RNR is that you!

Ottawa has won the 3rd most Stanley Cups.

And yet they don't support their team. So I guess maybe they are a bad sports city. I wouldn't have every guessed it.. god knows if the Flames were as exciting as the Sens have been for the last half dozen years... there'd be fights to the death for nosebleed tickets outside the dome.

Ottawa is a mediocre sports city. They support junior hockey extremely well and the Senators fairly well. They haven't had a football team in so long, it's impossible to judge them on that. As for baseball, who cares? The best sports city in Canada is probably Calgary. Tremendous support for the Flames (strong even when they missed the play-offs 7? straight years), strong support for the Stampeders, and strong support for the Hitmen.

NYI sucks

ovisoisly our anti French guy here hasn't heard of the sucess the Al's have season after season.

I was thinking the same thing!

oh god, not again!