Ottawa is killing the Argos !

... It's 3 - 0, and there's only 54 minutes left in the game ! Oh my God ! The Argos are going down in flames !

Ok, so what's the deal with the Als "ultimate Freetos" Fandimonium? Is that guy seriously the ultimate fan? I guess I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but...hello? Compaired to the other winners, he's kinda...what's the word I'm looking for? He had face paint and a toque. Did they know it was "Fandimonuim Night" in Montreal? I'm not insulting him, he's just not as over the top as the others.

The judges were paid off :mrgreen:

Joke if you want, but I picked Toronto in the V.G.C.C. and Ottawa is now leading 10-3 What's up with this??????? :twisted:

And coming up at halftime ladies and gentlemen, we are resuming "Halftime Music Trivia"

Where...as you may or may not know I will give you four lines of lyrics and the year of a song. And you must come up with the name of the song and the artist.

What do you win??? absolutely nothing except the knowledge of getting the answer before anyone else....and maybe the pack of gum in my pocket. :lol:

Good luck to everyone and have fun!!!

OTTAWA.........11.........ARGOS ..............10.........ARGOS on the OTTAWA 5 , 1st and 10......... :smiley:

And you can hear Ottawa chocking way up in the cheap seats

OK...halftime.

Here's tonights "Halftime Music Trivia"

Year: 1989

Lyrics: We took on diesel back in Montauk yesterday,
And we left this morning from the bell in Gardiners Bay.
Like all the locals here I've had to sell my home.
Too proud to leave, I've worked my fingers to the bone.

Good luck and have fun :lol:

MILLINGTON TAKES IT TO THE 1…2nd and GOAL…TOUCH DOWN !!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!

ARGOS…17…OTTAWA…11. ALMOST THE END OF THE… half

JASON :shock: has awoken.!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :twisted:

Didn't make the trip down to the R.C tonight Hellothere?

I'm way too busy to go down tonight, I'm basically using this thread for updates while I'm doing homework. I currently do not having cable. :oops:

Hopefully I can make it down to the Hamilton game at Thanksgiving.

and the answer is Billy Joel the downeaster Alexa

My wife is ILL and I am taking care of her. FOOTBALL , just isn't the same with out , her. :smiley:

HT..............ARGOS.........17...........OTTAWA........11 :smiley:

1. ARGOS , recieve at the start of the 3rd.

2. ALLEN BRUCE , has a TD for the ARGOS from a pass from , ALLEN. :smiley:

BUT before that , BRUCE MADE THIS INCREDIBLE PLAY. :shock:

He was running on a reverse but had NOWHERE to go :cry: and was going to be hit for a 5 yard lost :cry: , but just before he got hit.... HE THREW , a 35 yard pass to , PALMER......... :shock: :lol: :smiley: And then he scored a TD after that. :smiley:

smart football.......as it looked like that this was not a planned play. :o

Congratulations to ro. The internet is amazing huh? :wink:

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like Allen has bounced back from a tough night in Saskatchewan.

OTTAWA , had a TD called back and RIGHTLY SO…The ball was not fumbled…LIEF, is an idiot , again…he is such irresponsible, MORON. :roll:

LEIF…if the call is to be change…you have to wait until the play is over…DUH!!! This was a TD , AND THE WHISTLE SHOULD HAVE GONE , BUT IT DID NOT. Are the REFS supposed to have a conference during the play in ??? :roll:

Then , THE REFS…did have a conference…I thought that is how it worked :roll: …other TDS have been reversed.OH PLEASE. :roll:

NOW , HE IS TRYING TO COVER HIS awesome stupidity…by repeating over and over again…WHY OTTAWA, are going to loose…TSN , should fire this , MORON. :roll: I have had it with him.

Hellothere,

It is not that they changed the call.

It is that they moved the ball down to the 5 for the convert and then changed the call. If a ref saw something why didin't they say something before the ball was placed for the convert???

They obviously looked at the replay on the jumbotron. It took to long to happen any other way. If one of the refs had known he was down he would have said something before they placed the ball.

toronto just faked a feild goal but prefontaine can't throw his receiver was wide open

LEIF............" the REFS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE , Jumbo tron? "

How does he [YOU] know that? WAS the convert kicked .......NO........well done REFS! :smiley:

AND if they did.........look.......they made the RIGHT CALL,regardless.

Then why would the ref wait to the ball is placed for the convert? Why didn't he come running up before it is placed and say he was down? Did he have some kind of epiphany?

There is MORE THAN 1 REF ON THE FIELD..............I catch crap when I have complained about the REFS, now am catching crap for saying they did their job well.

PRO sports is a game.....the ARGOS , need a win.......surly, if the TD was NOT REVERSED........would you have asked me the same question ABOUT EPIPHANY?

I highly dought that. :wink:

ARGOS...........19..................OTTAWA.........11........... :smiley: