OTTAWA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD!!!!!!!

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=newser&func=display&nid=6324]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=news ... y&nid=6324[/url]

Ottawa Renegades (6-9): The Renegades need wins and a lot of help. If Ottawa wins its remaining three games and either Toronto or Montreal loses its remaining three, the Renegades clinch second in the East Division and a home playoff game. If Ottawa wins two of three games, and either Saskatchewan or Calgary loses its remaining games (two and three respectively), the Renegades will clinch the third seed in the East. Two more wins by Saskatchewan and Calgary means a West Division club will crossover to the East as the third seed. Remaining games: at Hamilton, vs. Montreal, vs. Toronto.

1. has won the greater number of games played against all member Clubs of the League or,
  2. has won the greater number of games played against the other tied Club(s) or,
  3. has scored the higher net aggregate of points (i.e. points scored for less points scored against) in games played against the other tied Club(s) or,
  4. has scored the higher net quotient of points (i.e. points scored for divided by points scored against) in games played against the other tied Clubs(s) or,
  5. has won the greater number of games (or percentage of games) played against all member Clubs of the Division or,
  6. has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division or,
  7. has scored the higher net quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the Division or,
  8. has scored the higher net aggregate of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League or,
  9. has scored the higher net quotient of points in games played against all member Clubs of the League or,
  10. has won a coin toss against the other tied club.

Could someone please expain that in English?

[b]KK, just a quick question.

Why do you keep on posting many times in a row in the same topic? You've been doing this in almost every topic in this website.

Are you doing this to increase your post count?[/b]

I'd love to see it go to the coin toss option! The Gades look good to win tonight since Hamilton is not fielding their #1 team. As for Montreal and TO, well, miracles happen and I've got tickets to both those games! I'm hoping the Roughriders go down on Sunday, leaving them just one game left to keep ahead of the Gades...one more time. Go Gades!

Ranek rocks!

Right Freaking On High_Five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitly would love to see the Gades hang on to that playoff spot.

Go Gades!!!

Yeah MAN!!!! I've got my tickets on the 45 yard line and can't wait... It's going to be interesting at Frank Clair

No reason, I have a new idea, and I post it. I try and use the same post everytime, but somethings it doesn't work out.

HT does it too somethings

Get The paddles!

its all over for ottawa....
why is it, that anytime joe paopao say's its 'the most important game of our year'....ottawa LOSSES?!?!?!?!?....
they had a week off to watch footage of a team they already beat 2ice...and its thier playoff lives on the line!!!!!

i think it's time paopao gets the boot...

I agree with you DG, this means major changes for the Gades. The head coach is toast, but you figure they have to keep the core, Joseph, Ranek, Armstead, Woodcock.

remember when we were worried that the Cats would go 1-18 again this season?

Ottawa sucks!!!!

everyone of thier o-line needs to be FIRED.....all they did was pick up penalties ( which brought back any joseph first down ), or had joseph sacked, or rushing throws.....

if they don't keep kerry joseph, then that team is gonna be in the basement for years to come.

The D line is pretty good, but with the exception of Korey Banks, the DB are too small. Meaning, the overhaul is needed on the D side.

if Dave Hack wasn't such a selfish prick, he coulda helped ottawa win tonite!

Stop re-posting two times in a row, like at the beginning of this topic. its getting old real fast!

?????

????

????????

ah, but you see Ottawa isn't in the race anymore, so the title "Ottawa still alieve, bearly" doesn't make anysense doesn't it?

plus, it's much better for me to just chage a topics title than start a new one!