Ottawa ' great things from the redblacks' tonight shows

1. The stadium looks awesome. Just saw a post video from CBC news on the stadium. It looks amazing. Nicest dressing rooms. Beautiful concourses and the exterior is going to be amazing with entrance plazas, walk-ways, etc --- Ottawa Landsdowne Park is back!! the place to be. The Grey Cup festival was awesome in '04. it's going to be amazing at the upcoming Grey Cup.

2. TV showcase. The camera angles in so many NHL, CFL venues are terrible. Way too low and too zoomed in. This stadium has a great view. Just like what the NCAA/NFL requires. Higher up that you can see the entire play develop (well almost)

3. The fans. You saw it firsthand today. The fans love the CFL. They love their community. They loved this experience. The win was icing on the cake. A memory that will last a lifetime. Just look at all the pics/vids of people with whoever(friends, family) after celebrating their experience.

4) The 'R' is back. albeit a bit too small on the helmet. It is nice to see hats, t-shirts, flags with the big 'R'

Great post. Especially # 4. :thup:

and the game was well reffed as well.

That was shocking. I can’t remember the last game I’ve seen where Proulx’s crew wasn’t noticeable on the field. Frankly, it was a nice change.

Proulx ''No penalty cause #49 was over there''

Couldn’t hear him worth a damn most of the time, though I think he made reference to a “filthy tree”. Or maybe he mean Jon Gott (53).

So how was it???