OTTAWA @ B.C.................

OTTAWA ..............12................B.C................10...........near the end of the first half. :shock:

Ottawa is scaring me. But I'm sure they're scaring the B.C. fans even more.

OTTAWA..................15.................B.C.............10..............less than to minutes in the half.....................

OTTAWA........TD pass to YO M , missed covert............a couple of...........FGs

B.C................TD ..........pass........FG.................

D.D................sacked 3 times.........................

Wow. Ottawa looking good. Last weeks win must have boosted their confidence or something? :o

relax …it’s only the first half

And like he said, they were looking good.

END OF THE FIRST HALF..................

OTTAWA................15.................B.C.................13....................

D.D...................sacked 4 times..................OTTAWA's defence looks really good so far......................

B.C.......................20.............. [ # 84....a 75 yard punt return for a TD]..................OTTAWA ..............15............

#84 = Aaron Lockett

So many special teams returns tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

B.C…27…OTTAWA…15…

but rember last week…stay tuned.

whats with all the ................?

...................................?

hellothere......talks.............with............alot of dots.

what a STUPID move by the BC kick returner...OMG

Huge mistake! A B.C. guy tried to run it out of the endzone and fumbled and Ottawa recovered for a touchdown. 30-22 B.C.

..............yeehaw..........we got ourselves a game again.........do you think that the new boys from the US get a basic CFL101 lesson before they go running missed FGs outta the end zone.........wally looked some pissed...........

B.C.............30 [FG].................OTTAWA.............22 [B.C. fumbles their own end zone...........here we go again..................lots of time left.

it is almost over...............congrats to B.C...........still undefeated.............

An OTTAWA player , ties a CFL record for most sacks by 1 person in a game........................5...............

The CBC'S .....SATURDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IN CANADA..........has SASK.........vs. the ARGOS.........7PM...EST..................4PM.........PT.

i cant blame cromartie on that last play....good game, congratz to BC