OTT/SSK Injury Reports: Shaq Evans goes to six-game

TORONTO — The Ottawa REDBLACKS and Saskatchewan Roughriders have released their first injury reports of the week, ahead of their game on Saturday in Regina.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/17/ott-ssk-injury-reports-shaq-evans-goes-six-game/

Big blow to the Riders. McRoberts or former Brown Ricardo Louis is likely next man up

McRoberts has definitely paid his dues.
Would love to see him get the nod.

Always hate to see an injury like that but the Riders do spread the ball around in the passing game. I guess McRoberts gets his shot. He's been waiting a long time.

My worry is they've lost their deep threat now. McRoberts, from what I understand, is similar to JWL in body type. Terrific possession player but not one to take the top off the defense.

Swerve will have to step into that role tho not one that can win alot of jump balls

The Riders will definitely miss the services of their number one receiver-Shaq Evans. Hopefully he can come back healthy for the balance of 6 games and a desired playoff birth in the 2021 season. It is time for Kyran Moore to step up with his fellow receivers to fill this void !Shaq_Evans_2019-300x169

After he went down last week, I think every Cdn receiver that was dressed, got a chance to play. They seemed to do well.
Well maybe not Harty, who got booted from the game.

Apparently he got tossed because Frankie Williams spit in his face and that started the fight. In any case whatever happened Coach Craig backs Jake on this one. He said so in press conference yesterday.

Hamilton has to be the dirtiest team in the league. Well Winnipeg is close but Hamilton I think still takes that mantle.

I don't think that there's a dirtiest team in the league. I think that every team has 1 or 2 guys that go over the line. That's how it always is.

1 Like

Apparently not the first time he's done that. Not sure why you'd keep a guy like that around. Reflects poorly on the organization.