Otis Floyd

Listened to the 5th quarter and Otis said that this was his last year. Ted Michaels then wondered if he meant retiring or done with the Cats. This could explain why Obie signed Hebert.

I surmise he will retire. I've enjoyed his play and I hope it isn't the end.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Otis has played well in most of the games. Certainly not a Calvin Tiggle, John Priestner or Ben Zambiazi type. He can be replaced.

Hebert's signing has nothing to do with Otis Floyd ... Otis plays MLB, Hebert play outside or in the secondary.

X2 :thup:

That makes me sad. I love to watch Otis play. He brought an intensity that was great to watch. Best wishes to him in all he does.

While I agree with this, he's also not as good as he could be there.He misses alot of tackles and big plays are few and far between.It looks impressive on the stat sheet, but he's far too inconsistent.Juwan Simpson is a fine example of what you strive for at MLB.I loved Otis in his time here but we need improvement and NOW.

I have to disagree with you about his big plays being few and far between. Of course he isn't as fast as he once was, but he can still play the game at a high level and he brings a leadership we will miss. I'm worried about who we will bring in to replace him...

What I meant to say was that he doesn’t get it done in key points of the game.He’s unseen until we’ve won or lost the game by 14 points.

Ike Brown will do great at Middle Linebacker next season, if Otis is no longer here. Obviously he won't provide the same emotion and leadership that Floyd does though.

Floyd's problem is keeping his trap shut. Karma?

He's anchored the most feared linebacking crew in the league for 2 years now, if he is in fact done, that's too bad. As a MLB, he can & will be replaced, but as an emotional leader, that'll be tougher to replace.

Wow.. I wonder.. why the hell are you even a fan????... you have NOTHING positive to say about this team EVER, go jump on the blew team wagon why don't ya!

X2

What the hell are you even talking about?

Sorry to see Otis go if he does, colorful CFLer that gave many good years to his team. :frowning:

Is coming back, good I really happy Otis will be back

From Ti-Cats PR on twitter

http://twitpic.com/37ehp1 - Otis Floyd speaks to the media. Confirms he wants to come back in 2011.

I certainly hope so. That would be great.

I was personally was talking to him today before locker clean out and last meetings, he told me himself he was coming back, as I ask him, do to the RUMOURS people post on here that he was retiring!
Best News of the Day!!! :rockin:

I was personally was talking to him today before locker clean out and last meetings, he told me himself he was coming back, as I ask him, do to the RUMOURS people post on here that he was retiring!
Best News of the Day!!!