OT: who is watching the Opening and Closing Ceremonies?

Tonight is the night! but I'm curios, who on this forum actrually watches the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics? I always try when I can.

I always reminded of Sydney, God, there were great ceremonies! Can't wait 4 more years until Vancouver-Garibaldi! and see what happens in those ceremonies.

I caught about half an hour of the opening ceremony today. Don't plan on watching the closing.

wheres the...not watching any of it ....choice?

the problem with the 6 or 7 hour time difference is that all day long we will hear results, who wants to watch then

it's coming, I had one, but it got edited.

gets very sad doesn’t it? I stayed in bed the whole day after the closing of the Sydney games.

Yawn...You forgot to post a choice of none of the above!

as the guy from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" said,

"There you go!"

I'm watching NBC, and I'm getting the feeling that they have ****** me on the OC. Seems like they just wanna show the lighting of the touch and not the show, it's making me mad.

No, Take that back!

I'm gonna love Kwan's short program, she will be during it to TECHNO!!! I loved it when she was Pochahontas, this will make her my favoite skater!

OMG! for those of you who aren't watching, you missing a great show!!!

Kanga, I hope you aren't serious.....You stayed in bed the day after the closing games?? That is living a little too vicariously if you ask me.....

Tonight is the night! but I'm curios, who on this forum actrually watches the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics? I always try when I can.

I always reminded of Sydney, God, there were great ceremonies! Can’t wait 4 more years until Vancouver-Garibaldi! and see what happens in those ceremonies.

I think you mean Vancouver- Whistler, don’t you?

I think he threw the name of the political riding in there with Vancouver.....that name sounds familiar.....

Yeah, I was 15, young and stupid. The Olympics mean a lot to me.

Donnte Goyote (sp?) carried in the Canadian flag BTW.

and I added Garibaldi cuz I played on it in SSX (a video game, I love that course). Would be a great place for them to having skiing or SnowBoarding.

I love the nations walk in, it's like a huge geography leason.

Danielle Goyette.....she's a hockey player.....

Excellent, she is the goalie if I remember 2 sec ago correctly.

still in awe over the ski jump reenactment.

Goyette plays left wing.

Well, don't know abou Kwan, but I have a great feeling that Team Canada will repeat double gold in these olympics!

After Vancouver-Garibaldi, I'd like to see the games in these cities.

Summmer: Toronto (with Hamilton (Hey, Cat fans, you might get a new stadium out of this!!! :shock:) and Ottawa helping out)

Winter: Edmonton-Banff (with Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary :roll:, Kenlowna, Thunder Bay and Winnipeg helping out hosting the hockey games)