OT: Dolphins Perfect Season remains Unique!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

THE COLTS LOST TODAY!!! AND TO ONE OF MY FAVOITE NFL TEAMS, THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!!!

NOW MY DOLPHIN’S FACT OF BEING THE ONLY NFL TEAM THAT HAS THE ONLY PERFECT SEASON IN THE LEAGUE HISTORY WILL LIVE ON FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

PS

I’m a Jaguars fan now, but I used to be a huge Dolphins fan and I still love the team.

Whew!!! Kanga can't seem to follow who you root for these days. AND!!.....WHAT are you doing watching the NoFunLeague anyway????

And how would Miami no longer have been perfect if Indy was?

Interesting note: In the 1973 Super Bowl, which is played in February (so this is Miami's 1972(-1973) perfect team), Miami was the underdog against the Washington Redskins.

I only saw the highlights...

Miami is the only NFL team to have a PS, and I want it to stay that way.

1972 Miami Dolphins, 17-0, best NFL team ever!

Yes but you said
Miami perfect seaon remains perfect

yeah, only team with a perfect season ever, that sounds prefect to me!

The 72 Dolphins were a great team, but myself and experts don't consider them the best ever. That honour goes to the 1985, Monsters of the Midway, Chicago Bears.

So if indy went 16-0 would Maimi still have had a perfect season?

what was their recond??? 15-1???

Dolphins beat them to preserve their legacy!!! MHAHAHA!!!!

Ya wanna answer the question

yes, but they would have to shear having PS in the NFL with the Colts. Not good.

like Calgary would be unhappy if BC tied or beat them with 12 and more wins, or Winnipeg, etc.

sign
It would still be a perfect season

Why are you torturing yourself ro??

Arguing semantics with Kanga...hahaha.... its like trying to argue with an eskimo fan that that trade was shady

I would prefer "Arguing with KK is like talking to a wall", BS

Ro, yes, 72 would still be a PS for the Dolphins, but if the Colts had a PS this year, that would make the Dolphins PS less special, thus less prefect, wouldn't it?

No it would not.
Being less perfect is like being a little bit pregnant.
You are or you are not.

It wouldn't make it less perfect (there are no different degrees of perfection), it would make it less special because another team had done it.

whatever works.

There, happy?

I think he means whatever you say ro1313 is correct and I'm wrong for even trying to argue with you.

Kanga's posts are like a bad road accident. No matter how hard you try not too, You have to stop and look