OT: Brett Favre traded to New York Jets

http://www.nationalpost.com/sports/story.html?id=707135

Indeed.

I am working on my "A Bridge Too Favre" screenplay on this saga as I write this. LOL

Oski Wee Wee,

I can't believe people actually care about this story. Brett Favre is the reason I haven't watched one sports show in the last 2 months.

This is pretty much how the NFL network covered the story.

announcer: we just got word Favre went to the bathroom, we don't know how long he's been in there. As soon as we find out if it was a number 1 or number 2 we'll let you know.

They should have changed the name to the Brett Favre network.

Well…good luck to him with the Jets.
However he has acted like some spoiled brat with this “I told them twice I am retiring and then I changed my mind but I can’t have my way” routine as far as I am concerned.
He could have made his retirement a clean one and gone out on a high note. He had months to mull this over. If he wasn’t sure about calling it quits, he could have returned this season with no problems. Now he will likely play for a couple more years and when he is finally gone, all that people will remember will be what a great QB he was with the Packers and the mess he caused when he left. The Jets time will become nothing more than a hiccup.
Or…perhaps all this was a pre-planned scheme to leave the Packers and get out of his contract.

I haven't cared about this story at all until now.

Only now, is it a story.

He's a Jet.

End of story.

the jets gacve up to much.

based on the conditions the packers will likely get a 3rd or 2nd round pick.

Too bad Detroit is in the same division as the Packers. I would love to have seen him banished to there after all this prima donna crap.