"Oskee Wee Wee" chant should disappear?

Hell you have Start Somewhere :lol:

it has to be kept no doubt, what is for the remainder of the games we have a person who is with Paul and he or she helps him and as the fans we vote on line or at the stadium, maybe we could find 8 people and they could go on the radio or go downtown and have to get fans excited I think this could be fun!! I would love to be the next pete.....??

Yes, FUN indeed!
Most of the tools are already in place. Register on this site. Have a mandatory pigskin training day. Require the hopefuls to participate in Ticat civic events. (weed out the wannabees, determine commitment) Have a group of hopefuls each lead a cheer onfield throughout each of the home games + a training Pete jersey to travel the crowd throughout the game to garner crowd support. Let the crowd response in the 4th quarter of each game determine the finalist from each game. Bring back the finalist near the end of the season for the Grand Pete Off. Have a vote for the finalists on the website. Have a video of each finalist doing their onfield cheer with the vote link. Perhaps get a business sponser!! (could offer incentives to vote). Please ensure that contestants are open to race and gender.
AFTER ALL, IT IS ALL ABOUT THE FANS…RIGHT?

The Oskee Wee Wee chant will never die. It is a part of the Tiger-Cats. I'm sure there will be a long line-up of successors to Pigskin Pete when Paul retires.

As much as I would love to do it, I think that the next Pigskin Pete should be at LEAST retirement age. (55) I just can't picture a Pete that's in his 30's.

Find someone that's had his season tickets for 30 years and get him to do it.

A Younger Pigskin Pete woud be Better..

at 34-40 You get 20-30 Years out of him..

How bout leslie stewart!!

She is doing a great job now. Great candidate. Should let the fans decide.

Its an original chant one of a kind a tradition.
What I hate is "Go Cats Go" wasn't that copied from the Leafs "Go Leafs Go" or was it from Montreal "Go Habs go"

Its such a stupid dumb chant !!
Where are they supposed to go?
Let's come up with more original chants.

Please God not another stupid “reality” show.