"Oskee Wee Wee" chant should disappear?

Huh? :?

Roy Green will have Paul Weiler (aka. Pigskin Pete) on his show at 10:00 am (that's about 10 minutes from now) to discuss this......

Apparantly Bob Young was supposed to weigh in also but that's not confirmed...

Anyhow, to "listen live" go to www.900chml.com

(by the way, I won 2 tickets to the game Friday night on the Bob and Shiona Show this morning......that's a good omen for Friday no?...lol)....since I already have 3 seasons tickets, I may drop them off to Big Brothers/Sisters so a few more kids can watch us paste the Stamps! :twisted:

That's a good ides Mikey. I hope the kids have fun.

Come on!

The chant is great.....

Thanks Mikey Listening.. Now

Well, seems like the segment was slightly de-railed this morning...."Oskee Wee Wee" lives! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would the cheer go if Pete retires? The cheer was around longer than him or his predecesor.
You've never cheered oskee wee wee without Pete around?

Good things always stick around!Oskee Wee Wee!

We have to Keep the Chant..

Would make a good name for the port-a-potties in the Scott Park (ing) lot.

synopsis anyone?

Not many pro teams can boast a fan tradition dating from the 1920's. The cheer is an integral part of Tiger-Cats (indeed Hamilton) culture.

"Pigskin Pete" is immortal: when Paul decides to hang up the homburg, the torch will pass.

The torch better be passed on!!! The Oskee Wee Wee chant and Pigskin Pete are an integral part of the tradition of the Hamilton Ti-Cats. This has to be one of the most unique chants, and unique mascots in all of football, and one I am proud to be a part of.

Not certain, but I believe Paul took over the responsibilities of the "Pete" role for his Uncle. I hope they can find a suitable replacement.

PJ

I'll do it ..

and i'll fight ya for it....

Keep the chant. You guys should recruit a new Pigskin person. That is a great tradition that must be upheld.

Given up on commish?

WOW, WHAT A GREAT PR OPPORTUNITY. COORDINATE A NEW PIGSKIN SEARCH AND LET FANS CHOOSE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POSITION FOR SURE. COULD HAVE A VOTE RIGHT ON THIS SITE. IT IS DO-ABLE.

Ok people we lost our cannon's we lost our
end zone Logo and now you want to take our chant too ----------- no way!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... Do I smell a new reality show?

"The Great Search for Pigskin Pete"

A man named Vince Wirtz was the original Pigskin Pete starting in the 1920s.
His son did it after him until the current Pigskin Pete took over the tradition, jonsie.

3 Pigskin Pete's in all that time. WOW!