Ordering/ purchasing tickets

Question for you folks --

I'm in the process of ordering 4 tickets for me and the pals to head down to Labour Day.

I get to the end and see that a $3 convenience charge, plus $1 facility charge is levied on each of them.

If I go down to the stadium, or to the Ticat store, do I still have to pay that absurd Ticketmaster charge?

This is ramping our seats up to $30 to sit in the endzone. Bit much for the 'convenience' of ordering online.

Thanks!!

No.

You will only pay the ticket price.

Ticketmaster is a ripoff!

Cool.
I was starting to lose faith in the moral fabric of our society.

I use TicketMaster but prefer to buy at the box office for reasons already mentioned. For the labour day game I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance of getting 4 endzone seats together. After all it is labour day and it is the Argos. Or am I just being overly optimistic?

I will gladly pay an extra couple of bucks to not have to wait in a line. I have my 4 tickets coming in the mail.

So on game day, rather than wait in line to (hopefully) buy tickets I will be across the street sipping on an ice cold "pop" and eating some type of BBQ'd meat.

I use TicketMaster but prefer to buy at the box office for reasons already mentioned. For the labour day game I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance of getting 4 endzone seats together. After all it is labour day and it is the Argos. Or am I just being overly optimistic
I don`t think your being overly optimistic. It is labour day and the Blue team. I believe it will be a sellout or close to.

Aren’t endzone seats general admission?
Don’t have to worry about getting them together.

We are not going to sell out Labour Day! It will be busy but not sold out!

Go to the ticats store over the next couple weekends and people will be lined out the door for tickets.

Ticketmaster is a rip off! Go to the store during the week and you’ll have no problems!

Massive kudos to my trustee Account Exec at the Ticats office!!!

I brought my problem/ issue to him and he came up with a solution that was far more affordable and convenient than I expected.

This is, really, my first interaction with the Ticat staff (other than the odd phone conversation here and there) and they delivered -- big time.

Really pleased with the service, and f'n excited for Labour Day!!

Just go down on the day of and get em from a scalper...the way the Cats have played...they will probably be cheap...maybe they'll even give em away...

I don't think it'll be a sellout....call it a hunch....